1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Discussion in 'Broker Discussion' started by Andy, Mar 21, 2013.

1. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

Here I am again with the same issue! Is the use of 1:1000 leverage justified in terms of proper money management? A couple of orders can and will pass, and then you lose the deposit.

2. bolide

bolide

Leverage is an option. Nobody forces anyone to use it. Do not want to risk, do not take risks.

3. Mazi

Mazi

Yes, it's not at risk. For small deposits, leverage is the only tool that will help to operate with expensive assets. I'm talking about indices, shares, and bitcoin now. This must be considered as well!

4. Archibald

Archibald

I think the big leverage can actually serve as a basis for some strategies. For example, before the news is issued, you can open two differently directed orders with small stops and large profits. You can count on a wide price spike. If the price goes down, the upward-oriented order will close on a short stop. And the profit will be from the down-oriented order.

5. bolide

bolide

There is also a third option. The price will not go beyond the trade range. Theoretically, the price can rise and fall before reaching the "big" take profit. Now it happens even with nonko trading. In this case, both stop losses will work. Double epic fail!!!

6. Vabue

Vabue

There are several problems here. If the stops are close to the entry point, they will work when expanding the spread on the news. If the stops are far away even from the wide spread, then the takes should be even farther away, and it can't be really guaranteed that the price will eventually reach them. It's a really risky option.

7. Yerenc

Yerenc

Oh well, no matter how much they say that you can't trade on the news, people still don't believe it! The problem with such theories is that their effectiveness cannot be checked in the history, because the latter has bid values stored in it. There's no "ask" there. That is, there is no complete information about the spread. Which is a pity. It would be interesting to see the statistics.

8. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

I am not a news trader; but of course, I don’t like the restriction of news trading! It’s our right to get freedom of trading.