• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

We should therefore be using these guides that are available to us to make sure that we are studying and getting the necessary information to help make us excellent investors. Its awesome that with all these 100 % free sources available to us there are still investors that are going to currency trading without the appropriate rounds of information and exercise.

The resources to learn the business is not really the major problem for me what I know here is that the only resources which we can learn forex from is through the demo account and as well babupips that is all

Well you might be right,you can learn forex from babypips and through demo account but there are still more ways to learn about forex apart from those 2 that you talked about,learning it through webinars,forums,magazines,vidoes etc would also help in learning forex

We should therefore be making good use of these tutorials that are available to us to ensure that we are learning and gaining the necessary knowledge to assist in making us good traders. Its amazing that with all these free resources available to us there are still traders that are going to forex without the proper ammunition of knowledge and practice.

And we should be more careful on those resources as we can't always rely in those resources or information. We should only pick those that are essential for us and not only see that they are being promoted some brokers or others just to become popular. This should have taken because our learning is more important.

Its always hard on the initial stage because we will be desprerate to start making the money and when care s i not properly taken we will probaly fall prey to some scammers who promise of instant profit making with a given strategy which might be through or not but as a beginner its impossible as knowledge is needed.

Yeah its reap hard for beginners to learn just because there's lot to read about forex. It's not easy to understand different strategies in forex. You would need to practice hard to do well in forex trading. But if you are persistent then you can be a good trader. Everyone starts as a beginner anyway

For some beginners we can see that forex is one good thing and it is also making some good money. that said, we have been seeing some trend of people who assume that forex markets them good money and that is not true for those who have no skills and less money.

Practice makes perfect. Before you start throwing your money into an account, practice with one or more of a variety of demo accounts. This the most critical of all forex tips for the new trader. Get good at analyzing and actual trading before you start plunking down your own funds.

I don't believe about it that practice makes perfect rather in Forex practice gains us experience and learn things that can't be learn in the books or online resources. These are very significant for traders as we need these while we are trading that we both trading and learning as well.

I expect you to believe in practise makes perfect,if you don't practise in the demo account and perfect what you are practising,I guess you would be loosing most of the times that you are trading,I believe learning forex through whatever means is just good for a forex beginner

Forex is a simple concept; you aim to make money by buying a currency and selling it when the price has risen or by selling a currency and buying it back when the price has declined.

Whether it is liquidity, low capital requirement, high profitability, time flexibility or leverage, forex market remains unmatched by any other financial markets. Also, it is decentralized, unregulated over-the-counter market. The advent of low cost telecommunication facilities has brought such a wonderful opportunity to the door steps of people living in nooks and corners of the world. All that is needed is determination and willingness to learn and excel in this lucrative profession.

Whether it is liquidity, low capital requirement, high profitability, time flexibility or leverage, forex market remains unmatched by any other financial markets. Also, it is decentralized, unregulated over-the-counter market. The advent of low cost telecommunication facilities has brought such a wonderful opportunity to the door steps of people living in nooks and corners of the world. All that is needed is determination and willingness to learn and excel in this lucrative profession.

I guess the major reason Forex was seen as a business meant for the high class was when the use of the internet was basically for the rich. So many were denied the access to online form of doing things which made it look as if the online form of Forex trading never existed.

I think you can see that forex trading is going to be good for the earning on regular basis. So you have to make sure that you are adding the money in such way that beginner are not that easy to manage the funds and this is what makes the trading fun these days.

It becomes problem to add fund for beginners. As they stays nervous and fear of losing money. So the better option for them is to add the amount from the forex bonus.

It becomes problem to add fund for beginners. As they stays nervous and fear of losing money. So the better option for them is to add the amount from the forex bonus.

Then they are no out yet for business because me myself If I have really the adequate amount that will assist me fully on trading I see no reason why I should waste such time that will earn me more money if i SHOULD spend them on trading. So therefore newbie need to get rid of fear and learn.

True, it's one of the most risky one, I also agree that there are lots of opportunities in Forex because there are some full time Forex traders so which means those Full time traders are earning good enough with their trades, I think more than enough for living.
Yes I agree with you. Though forex is risky business there are enormous benefits one can get from trading forex

Yes you're correct. Forex beginners can start forex with bonus from forums or brokers so that they don't have to risk there personal money.

Its really good if we can trade in demo account before we try real account if we are beginners. In forex trading we are in forex trading to make good income and trading right away in real account will only going to result for us to get MC than earning.