• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

The beginner traders will have to learn and study the trading very well so that they can be able to make money from trading. Forex for beginners is to know about the basics of forex and trade in the demo account. This thing will help them to earn.

Forex for beginners is still the same thing for the advanced traders. Everyone was once a beginner but what set some apart from the others is the skills garnered through experience and hard work. A beginner's commitment will definitely pave way for him to be successful, hence, the need to remain focused while learning.

Forex trading is very important for every new trader. Every new trader must has knowldge about forex. Learning is very important to make good progress in Forex.

Forex market is the biggest market in the world and giving a huge amount of return to investors and all trader should work with the basic rules of market so many traders are going fail in trading Forex just because of trade without knowing about market.

Beginners also have to understand the need to be patient. Patient pays a lot and it is the more reason there are successful traders even though it took them a lot of time to get to where they are. The business doesn't come successful as soon as we start trading, rather, it is something that takes a lot of time to mature.

Its took me a year to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital and now I'm trading good with 3,000 dollars plus and hoping to reach 4,000 dollars before the end of the year. Although I can earn great with 4,000 dollars I do want to have 10,000 dollars trading capital.

For a beginner forex would be difficult therefore, for a beginner needs to constantly improve the skills of a good trading with a demo account. In the demo account we can train the skills of trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

I have seen according to my trading experience, by and large beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. So, before trading high leverage, we the traders in particularly the beginners have to know how to manage risk.

I have seen according to my trading experience, by and large beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. So, before trading high leverage, we the traders in particularly the beginners have to know how to manage risk.

In forex trading this, experience is important because with good experience will help us to be able to improve trading results. therefore, we must always improve the experience well with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo

In forex trading this, experience is important because with good experience will help us to be able to improve trading results. therefore, we must always improve the experience well with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo
Yes, for getting better experience we can trade in a demo account, but practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works.

Yes this is amazing market for any one to trade .. however one must go through an Extensive studies before looking for to trade with Real money ..and the best thing is over internet you will get free of cost a lot of useful information on Forex trading.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.

for beginners,Choosing a broker should be in a cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure trading life which ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Actually in my early days i Had invested a lot of money and lost badly and since then .. I always advise any one to first learn as best one can and then test your knowledge on Demo platform and then when you feel your performance is good then go for the live account .

You are not alone in this. Many people have similar experience. It is because as you said they did not use demo and went for live trading without knowing what they are doing.

I think as newbie they also can take lesson from bad experience among senior trader which they might not trained skill using demo and just want to making quick money but in fact many trader fail and losing money, and demo account is good way to learn for beginner

I wish there was a section for bad experiences in some forum. lol I would have visited that everyday. Lots of things can be learned from mistakes people make. But own mistakes are the best teacher.

According to our trading experience we the beginners select our trading strategy in this market place. Actually, we have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

I ever reading certain trader losing huge money in forex which in my view is very big money, might not for retail trader like as me, which usually only start from small capital and often also trade from bonus no deposit, but in trading might we also can learn from our experience

I am not that fond of trading with bonus funds. I personally dislike it. It is better to rely on my own money even if it is a small amount. That way I will try my best to protect it and won't be careless.

The newbies should always take some extra care and should be very much eager to gain the knowledge in a proper manner so that they can increase their experience in a proper manner .

The newcomers have a tendency to make profit very rapidly from here devoid of education. I think, we the newcomers first of all have to practice demo account minimum 6 months for acquiring all fundamental basic knowledge that is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way and this also helpful to reduce loss with certainly.

Knowledge and experience are the key to become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots of skills if you wanna be successful in Forex Trading.