• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Might will more seriously if we trade with own money and will always carefully to making trades, if not yet found good signal trading appear might we will have patience to waiting best time to start trading

Yeah you are right. With free money people tend to get careless similar to demo. That's why I prefer to use my own money even if it is small.

Yes dear its right. And later on i came to know that there are numerous great materials are available on the net that one can use to master is well before investing Real money for it.

Right. There are lots of useful materials out there. But in my opinion we need to have mastery over something we are comfortable with and can make profit with.

You need lots of Demo Practice before you get into a live account. You can learn a lot through Demo and that too without any risk of losing money.

Indeed very good if any trader they practice and using demo account for backtesting system trading and also strategy trading before used on real account, and very important as beginner they use learn and practice using demo account
Many traders now a days, don't take Demo seriously, and then they complain about not earning more money in Forex Trading, but the reason for their loss is just them to blame.

Yeah and for that a good Demo Practice would be very nice if done seriously, and about 6 months practice would be enough to make good income.

As a beginner, we the traders first of all have to demo trading for acquiring all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders in particularly the beginners don’t believe the importance of trading place at all.

hello! i would like to invite traders joit to bring a friend program from liteforex. Claim a 10% bonus
for each of your friends’ first deposit. i registered ang get my own promocode. please use this promocode BF1746327266 if you will register. this program is very profitable

According to my trading experience, I think there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for keeping survive in this volatile trading place we the traders have to need large investment that can support me to continue trading in a proper way. On the other hand, besides large investment we have to be a reliable support form a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Beginners cannot just enter the market and start earning just like that, you need to learn that if you wanna become successful in Forex, you need to learn a lot to become develop your skills.

Newbies can easily trade Forex business if they are really interested in this arena and like that they can develop the experience and the development of skill should be there

Yeah, we all are here to gain and share knowledge and experience with our fellow traders, all you need to do is to just go around this forum, you'll surely find lots of knowledge.

Newbies should trade with perfect strategy and plan and should trade with proper discipline so that they can grab the basics first and slowly can step into the real field as per the plan.

The traders who are beginners first of all have to take MT4 or MT5 for acquiring basic about this market place. Then it is essential for them to continue a demo account which contains all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way. But alas mostly trades don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

by and large we think only due to lack of real trading experience we fall a great loss , but it is not appropriate completely , besides due to lack of trading skill , trading discipline , money management , risk management , trading with emotions and much more reasons are responsible for losing in Forex trading.

There are many kinds of trading strategies in Forex trading, and form all most usable and profitable is scalping that brings profit very rapidly, but this trading approach don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Newbies should always take this business very seriously and for that from the basic knowledge they have to start and their trading career should proceed in a proper way with time and experience.

No, I don’t think it’s a risk free market! In Forex, you can lose all of your money in a minute because of your lack of trading knowledge! Even, pro traders are also facing here SL positions in their trading! So I believe, Forex trading business is very challenging profession!

In Fx trading Mostly beginners are scared about using high leverage in Forex. It is quite right that choosing high leverage will cause the reason high loss but also can give the big profit , its overall risky to use the high leverage , my opinion is that we should use the small leverage in order to get the fruitful result from this business.