• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

the beginners level always try to bring good amount of profit with very short time , but in practically this is not possible.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

to become successful trader from this trading place is really a big deal , need a long time experience with most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , so need a patience first of all with dedication.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.
I agree that losses are common but those losses can be reduced if traders do good planning. Good planning would include risk management, analysis of the market, and choosing the right time for entry and exit.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

learning is most important , but i think you also have to focus on practice session, otherwise its difficult t5o survive succe3ssfuly from there.

There are many things that traders learn from trading so did I. I learnt how to be patient in trading and how to avoid greed and emotion in trading. I earned efficiency at lowering risk level by maintaining risk management strategy.

the beginners always fall a great trouble when using high leverage , due to low trading plan including zero risk management.

Forex trading is indeed the biggest financial market in the world. It is also risky and difficult to trade without having proper understanding and learning about forex trading.