• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

In 1970s we start listening a word forex which is now a great market name.
worlds biggest markets are stock exchanges where daily a lot of buyers and sellers come and proceed their business
the only markets in the world in which people invest in millions on daily basis. Forex trading is now the most beneficial business in the world. Forex market is also known as FX market
Fx or forex Market is totally risk less now a days,the reason is the huge investment because there is a rule we follow that as much you invest as less risk you will be face

One can never say forex as a risk free market, in most of senses forex market is one of the most risky one. It doesn't matter how much investment you make, its all about how you manage them, if some is less experienced and making basic mistakes, he can loss an account in a matter of minutes too. But forex is a special market with lot of opportunities.

True, it's one of the most risky one, I also agree that there are lots of opportunities in Forex because there are some full time Forex traders so which means those Full time traders are earning good enough with their trades, I think more than enough for living.

Indeed you cannot say that forex is risk free but I do agree with your thought that there is much more information at our disposal now than a few years ago which makes a bit easier for us to learn and know what to do in order to be profitable most of the time. This doesnt eliminate the risk though.

forex is risk less now a days and actually I am agree with it. I am imagine how if there is no laverage set by forex broker and trader still trading with standard lot. maybe I will not become a trader because I only have limited fund and it not enough to trading with standard lot. so without laverage rule, I will not be able to trading.

Yes it is rite Forex market is the biggest market in the world and giving a huge amount of return to investors and all trader should work with the basic rules of market so many traders are going fail in trading Forex just because of trade without knowing about market.

[MENTION=592]kasual[/MENTION] I dont think that forex trading is less risk in any way but what I really think is that forex trading still hold its key position in term of risk ,it high risk and the leverage which our broker do offer is very usefull mostly for those who lack fund to trade.

Its not that there is reduced risk of trading of late but rather there is an abundance of resources that one can use in order to manage this risk and minimize losses. Its much more easier to get access to information that can help traders improve their skills online that there were before because of new websites, blogs, forums are available.

There are a lot of resources online that is available to us that's why it's just easy for everyone to learn about Forex trading, it's just not easy to have the characteristic of a good Forex trader because that will develop in the process.

I would sat that it's just easy to learn but easy to find resources to learn forex. So I hope that I would be able to get more knowledge qs I am still trying to learn more about forex. It's important to always learn something.

Learning in forex forums will slowly give you necessary knowledge and I know that its not easy to find those reliable resources of forex as it might be vague most of the time. We should be open minded to have other possibilities of not that helpful or useful at all the time.

I think apart from forums we can likewisely tend to be learning forex from forex books or handouts that we could be getting from nearby libraries or bookshops.sincerely to me there is nothing that is not learnable.it's just determination that is required.

i am just watching some videos now on youtube. there are so many videos on youtube about forex. so i just hope that i would learn a lot. there are some thing i have some background but ijust need more information so it is good to watch more videos on youtube as well.

Yeah i think internet is making everything easy now since we can now get to have practical lessons of forex from youtube.sincerely that should be another convenient avenue to learn whatsoever we wish to learn.i think forex to me can be learnt anyhow,all we needed is determination.

Of course, the fact that there is so much resources abundantly available on the internet is a good thing because it also exposes more people to the world of forex. It also makes it easy for many of us to easily find learning material that is vital to improving their knowledge and skills of forex trading.

Yeah i think so.i think the internet likewise has done a great part intimes of helping guys since there are lots and lots of materials which are downloadeable.since forex learning has got lots and lots of way of knowledge acquisation daily.

Be it downloaded or not downloaded material its better for to get the best material that best souit you most and know that you can get the best out of your trade through this means everything will become easy and more simpler for you

Be it downloaded or not downloaded material its better for to get the best material that best souit you most and know that you can get the best out of your trade through this means everything will become easy and more simpler for you

You are right because at the end of the day the learning material that you are using has to be suitable for you so that can find it easier to follow and understand. Otherwise it may actually hinder your performance because you will spend more time trying to make sense of it.

Yeah it's very much important for the newbies to have some materials where things have been explained in most simple things as possible. So that they would be able to learn well about forex. So I think that if the material is just too technical and not explained in layman's term then the newbies will have difficulty learning forex.

Yeah i think newbies need materials that would be extremely beneficial to them.newbies dont need materials that they would be finding easy to understand.guys to me the best to do would just be for us who wishes to learn to do it in a way it would be convenient for us.