• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

I just cleaning up my account with all losing positions and after I done that two out of seven accounts that I have investments right now are in red the rest are still in green. I hope that before the end of the month all will turn to green. Its really important to put SL even though its look bad for your account as its really good to minimize your loses.

Sincerely to me SL is a kind of encourager because if we tend to lose all our funds then we would be totally frustrated out and we might never want to invest anymore in forex.SL would be good for those that would know the value.

I don't see any encouragement in there using Stop loss. You are trying to say you are expecting or we should expect losses in Forex trading. Because there's always chances we will have it. Stop loss is our way to have management of losses and there's no specific use of stop loss and depends on you how you prefer using it.

SL is just a precautionary measure that is put in place to protect our invest in trading. We are better able to manage our trading because we do know that losses are part of forex trading and we cannot avoid them altogether. We are just preparing for when they can come up so as not lose all our funds.

Yeah that's just the simple truth.we can not be in forex and say we can't be losing at all.we must surely lose when we are into forex.it is just that we wouldn't be losing all when SL is involved in it.

Beginners should have to learn Forex trading first and then should have to practice on demo account for some trading experience and then they will be able to start real trading.

Sincerely any beginner that tends to jump into the live trading account without going through the learning procedure should be ready to lose funds over and over and if care is not taken he or she would be frustrated out of forex trading.

For beginners, forex is not an easy concept to grapple, and make good profits from. This is because of the many requirements to becoming successful and how one must be able to follow these requirements fully. The encourage fact is that with time, forex becomes easier for beginners, but it is important to work hard at the beginning to have a better future in forex.

For beginners learning is most important, if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first and then he/she should have to practice a lot in demo account,this will help him to gain some experience about trading.

My major quote in life is that anyone who fails to learn should likewisely be ready to fail.we should put so much into learning of forex because that is the life line we got eventually be succeding in it when we start to trade.

I agree with you and the profits in Forex trading also depends upon the investment, for example if we invested a huge amount then we can easily trade with big size lot and can earn maximum profit.

Trading with huge funds doesn't mean or guarantee that we would be making huge profits.if we dont manage our funds well there is an every chance that we would eventually be losing all when we trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Trading with huge funds doesn't mean or guarantee that we would be making huge profits.if we dont manage our funds well there is an every chance that we would eventually be losing all when we trade.

Well, larger funds does not guarantee that you would be able to make higher returns but it is part and parcel of that. At the end of the day the amount of returns that you make would depend on the trader's skills, experience and trading strategy in use. It doesnt help for a beginner to use large capital if they cant make use of it effectively.

Yeah that is true.Though large funds is part of what we need to make huge profits in forex but yet without a good skill and strategy it would just be wasted and inturn would be turning into a huge lose for the trader.

Firstly You should learn about forex trading then you should capable to trade otherwise you have maximum chances to loss money. You can learn fundamentals news & market predication from technical blogs. Lots of research companies are providing the virtual trading experience and you can learn from it. After learning you can start trading with small amount of money and day by day your trading experience will be improved.

I think you have said it all.The major aspect i would be elaborating is that guys shouldn't be waiting up until they have huge funds before they would be going ahead to trade after acquiring the basic knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agreed to what you have said,trading with huge funds doesn't mean a trader would be making huge profits too,the trader would be loosing if fundamental trading is not put in place,regardless of any type of forex traders

Sincerely anyone already having plans to put huge funds in forex must likewisely have had like 95% of the skills are strategy.Moreso he must have built what i would be calling trading self confidence in himself.

Its better not to put money in forex at all. If we really want to make money its best that we just going to find a good broker site that has sponsored a ptp forum in which we can post and earn bonuses to trade. I hope I can find more but right now I'm satisfied of having two ptp forums.

That's only possible if we have seen ptp forums but if we did not have any Forex brokers that are available for us and do have high minimum deposits and no offers then, we can't really make find a way to not invest in order to trade. But we are fortunate to have some brokers that offers for its traders or clients like the incentives in posting.