• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Well, these materials can be both free or can be bought. Though, I prefer to have free since I don't spend more money for having forex learning. Since for sure there's a lot of online resources that shows us the significance in forex trading. We can even have like training or step by step learning of forex.

Yeah that's true.Free learning procedure would be what i as a person would be cherishing to avoid any form of spending and above all since there are many sites offering free quality tutorials,i see no reason i should be spending to learn forex then.

Of course,learning it for free would be the most preferable to forex beginners,to me,I just thought to my self that why would I be paying for something that I don't really have knowledge about,it is just somehow,anyways there are so many sites that beginners can learn forex from,this has really made it easy for the beginners

Yeah that's true.There has been so many free learning site that has been made available to newbies to learn everytime.They are just expected to be wise by looking for a comforteable learning site for themselves to learn everytime.

with the number of free sites that provide learning materials for beginners easier for us to be able to continue to learn without thinking that we will spend capital, thus allowing us to reduce the burden so that we can learn without thinking about the cost issue, especially with the free sites that provide learning forex problem allows us to look for more details about forex so that we can understand more about forex

Sincerely learning forex to me is now available or already freely to everyone who wants to learn.i see no reason why anyone would just be jumping off the track by joining in the real trading,ignoring the learning process which is the most beneficial.

Usually its good if we can google each day. Just google some words or topics that interest you. Usually that's what I do. Each time I post in forex ptp forum and I read something interested I do google and read more about it. In this way I learn a lot of new ideas each day.

That's a really graet idea that you have suggested but the truth is one needs to be careful about the results he would be getting from google about forex,cos some results are merely posts by some amateur bloggers,so it would be better if a forex begginer is using the reliable link or result from wikipeadia

Sincerely that is such a great idea of learning likewise.it would be helping in speeding up learning.when a term used isn't much understood,we could try to know more about it using search engines and the learning ways would now be increasing.

Well, nowadays, its not difficult to find those terminologies as the online resources or the internet makes the trader find easier the things they need and of course, its not limited to terms but also the different trading strategy, brokers, platforms, or any other significant in trading.

I do believe in some structured learning that one can be able to get their hands on whether it be through a book, video tutorial or even website. It would be hard for one to go out researching terms or info on forex if you dont know what you are looking for. But if you are using structured learning material it would be easy to look for additional learning resources on that topic if you feel you need it to understand better.

Its good if you explore. Me I joined as many broker site as I can find then try their free tutorials and seminars. In this way I can learn some tips on how to trade. Some broker sites has unique approach that you can adopt. Its really good that even though some ideas are simple. If you connect them together you can actually create a good strategy.

That is really necessary because there are lot to learn and exploring will help to learn a lot. There are many free tutorial. In our country there are some company who are offering a seminar, I'd like to attend, but it's too far in our place.

I think when it comes to learning,the more we put into it,the more advantage we tend to have.i just hope that guys would get to know that getting the best learning means we just have to put in our best into getting it.sincerely forex isn't a child's play but an adult business.

This will benefit us in trading. But we should remember to balance our learning to our trading since, we are not in school which we just keep on learning but we need also to apply what we've got. So, in short we need to have them and not only focus in one factor.

[MENTION=237]Syrine22[/MENTION],of course forex isn't a child's play but I feel it is just a highly risky business for any kind of person that it is involved in forex,to me forex learning is not something that one would learn in just a day or some months,it really requires continous learning

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
[MENTION=237]Syrine22[/MENTION],of course forex isn't a child's play but I feel it is just a highly risky business for any kind of person that it is involved in forex,to me forex learning is not something that one would learn in just a day or some months,it really requires continous learning

I would say for sure that Forex is a Global business opportunity and we stand to benefit a lot only when we work with a proper trading plan and Goals in mind.

It is always better to work in the DEMO accounts in the starting :)

beginners are always welcome in forex.forex is a complex business up till now.today forex is the worlds largest markets which has a turnover of over 3 trillion us dollars.the liquidity is impressive which enables a tarder to earn as much as he can if he is equipped with the right knowledge and experience of forex tarding.

Why wouldn't beginners always be welcomed??if there ain't beginners,then there wouldn't be professionals.forex has an open door for everyone willing and wishing to learn it on a regular and daily basis having the mindset that they want to succeed in it.

Firstly You should learn about forex trading then you could capable to trade.Some companies provide virtual trading experience and you can learn from it.