• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

The fact that a novice trader needs to be informed already about the basics. For instance, of the risks in trading and of course they can lose all of their capital in forex. I just correct that it's not some but most if not most all of the Forex brokers offers virtual or demo trading account since, they can't test their strategies without those and risk they real hard earned money.

We should always be making it known to a novice that forex would never be a win win situation.There would be time to lose some funds but the advantage inthere is that we could minimize that and that is if we were to be appling great forex strategies.

We should always be making it known to a novice that forex would never be a win win situation.There would be time to lose some funds but the advantage inthere is that we could minimize that and that is if we were to be appling great forex strategies.

Of course,not only applicable to only the newbies but applicable to all traders,traders needs to know that it is not all the time that they will making profits in forex,there would be sometimes that they would be loosing in trading,like you have said,with great strategies losses can minimised

Well, for a beginner it's good if they will use SL and TP. But yeah, not only for a beginner, but for everyone who need to use that because it can really minimize your losses unlike when you blow everything on your own account.

I think SL isn't for a beginner since it isn't expected for any beginner to put in much into forex trading at the early stages.They should just be putting some funds into their trading and not put be putting what they can't afford to lose.

I think SL isn't for a beginner since it isn't expected for any beginner to put in much into forex trading at the early stages.They should just be putting some funds into their trading and not put be putting what they can't afford to lose.

not for beginner? lol that is good for beginner, i advice them to do that prevent them to loss so much from their position that they open, for all kind of trader of course they will use that thing, if you are really into trading before then you should know about that things, make sure you know about it.

You are getting what i said wrong.what i mean is that a beginner should know that he or she shouldn't be putting much into forex at the initial stage so why should they need an SL.i as a person standing wise see no reason why an SL shouldn't be used.

Actually, there's not much problem whether a new trader will going to have no stop loss first or have it in their very first trading. Stop loss is a way to not have further losses. And also that its up to traders how they manage the risks. There are strategies that are comfortable or worthy to use stop loss and some are not.

You are getting what i said wrong.what i mean is that a beginner should know that he or she shouldn't be putting much into forex at the initial stage so why should they need an SL.i as a person standing wise see no reason why an SL shouldn't be used.
and SL not for beginner? make sure you post well later, it seems confuse, about newbie putting much their money in forex could be right or not, why? that is depend on the person, i see some people that still categorized as newbie that invest in forex more than $100 or even quite higher a bit, but he not trade all of that bucks, and even they don't put too much bucks people will use it no matter what is their status in forex or even how much money they have in forex.

What are you saying??are we here to do forex trading or we are here to advice ourselves or did a say putting much into forex shouldn't be done??listen carefully you should be making your point and not telling anyone he or she is confused.SL is good for everyone but it isn't adviceable for a newbie to put much into forex.

Either ways,it is all about forex,so a member can discuss about forex trading in here and not just to advise one another,as a newbie that I am,what is stop loss (SL) I am not just familiar with that term,if anyone can put me through I would so much appreciate it,though I understand the literary meaning

Stop loss is nothing but to minimize your loss in forex . you will be fixed with the amount of loss and if you are in loss then that can help you to stop trading and that strategy really help the traders to get out of loss in most of the situations when they are in loss .

Yeah that's true.it is great for us to minimize our losses but yet some guys would want to ignore it with the hope that they would be able to recover what they had already lossed.sincerely our emotional control should be put in check at everytime.

Stop loss is nothing but to minimize your loss in forex . you will be fixed with the amount of loss and if you are in loss then that can help you to stop trading and that strategy really help the traders to get out of loss in most of the situations when they are in loss .

great definition :D, very simple. i think that is so easily to understand just by their words, and if we already try meta trader and read some materials then we will know it since that is basic thing for us, so we can control our funds too,and this one include to money management in forex.

Well we needed not read large books before we know that stop loss helps us in lossing our funds.stop loss is very important.it helps us control our funds that we put or would be putting into forex at every point of time.

Hi people,
I've come across a really useful blog that you may be interested in reading with HY Markets. There's generally 2 to 3 posts per day on market conditions and trading tips.
I'm quite new to trading but thought it worthwhile sharing with you.
Definitely worth a look. Here's some of their latest posts which will help you.
Choosing the Right Forex Broker For Your – 10 Things to Consider
Essential Rules for Successful Trading (Parts 1, 2 and 3).
Hope you find this useful and if there's any others you come across I'll be keen to hear about them.
Thanks!

Well we needed not read large books before we know that stop loss helps us in lossing our funds.stop loss is very important.it helps us control our funds that we put or would be putting into forex at every point of time.
stop loss is important but without knowing how to use SL properly its can end up making you loss more money than minimizing your loses in forex. That's why its very important that we make sure we earn good amount of money in forex by minimizing loses and the best way to do that is to know when to put SL and how big is your spread in SL.

Thanks to all,I think know what it means now,of course it is important to apply SL in forex trading so that it would put the investor on the right track not to stop trading when he or she looses in trading,if I begin trading I will put it into consideration when I am trading

Yeah we all need to apply stop loss at everytime.it helps us avoid any unecessary mistake of lossing all our funds.it likewisely help us to know when to stop meaning dont continue your trading.sincerely SL is an extremely important feature in forex.

Thanks to all,I think know what it means now,of course it is important to apply SL in forex trading so that it would put the investor on the right track not to stop trading when he or she looses in trading,if I begin trading I will put it into consideration when I am trading

that is one of the important feature that i always use in my real trading, i never turn it off, if yes then i don't know what will happened to me, very helpful to control me too when i am not that good in trade and when i reach loss, i simply stop trading and then come back again at other time to trade