• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

I personally have not used the robots so there is not much i can say about them other than saying that robots are going to be having some issues based on what you do with them. You should be familiar with the way forex works and once you know that then you would do much better with it.

I have not been able also to make use of robots but I can say that it makes trading more efficient according to those who have been making use of it, but it is not that which all traders are to make us of. I also think that it should be mainly for the longterm traders who are also expert and will not be having all that time to trade manually.

I don't like to use robots. I agree that I can make quite good profit by using robot. But there will be lacking of understanding the market and learning.

I have never seen that robots are going to make money for the person because robots are hardly going to make some good money. you have to see how the robots can save the money there as well. that said, earning good is not that well with the forex as you know.

I have never seen that robots are going to make money for the person because robots are hardly going to make some good money. you have to see how the robots can save the money there as well. that said, earning good is not that well with the forex as you know.

Yes, it is true that it is not so easy to earn with forex, or else every trader would becomes richer than big businessman.

Robot MIGHT, but only for experienced traders. This is mainly because he posses the skills to program it and make good thing out of it but for a newbie, I doubt if he can easily manage robots when the market is tough.

Yes, I agree that. Robots are very good way of trading for experienced traders only. Because to program a robot you need a good skill and experience, which an experienced trader have. Newbie cannot handle self programmed robots because they don't have that practical skills.

robot helps the expert traders to earn more in such a way that they can manage multiple brokers with the help of this robots at a time. Also robots makes trading more extensive but are meant for the advanced traders and not for all traders.

Yes, robot is not so easy to use for everybody. Most of the experienced traders and businessman who are involved directly to the forex trading use this robots. It saves there precious time and can do multiple tradings with good profits.

You know sometimes, most newer traders have this impression that with Robots, they can learn Forex and start trading in the shortest possible time. And it makes them believe robots just do all the things for you and understand when the market is bad as well.

You know sometimes, most newer traders have this impression that with Robots, they can learn Forex and start trading in the shortest possible time. And it makes them believe robots just do all the things for you and understand when the market is bad as well.

Well, its either they are misinterpreting the discription of robot or they are been fooled by who thought the forex trading. Well, I once had that misinterpretation of forex trading robots but along the line when I started learning of forex trading I learnt all good about forex trading robots and its purpose which has nothing to do with specifically making more profits.

It is nothing but a piece of software which can be program those software as per our necessity. There are many companies which sell quickly rich making robots with money back guarantee. But beware most of those all are fraud.

all the information inside the robot, are configured by human beings. And as human can make mistake so as robot can also do same while trading. But most advantage in trading from robot vs human is that robot do not think, while human do think.

And why a human being is far much better than a robot is that humans understand when the market is bad and would not trade but Robots trade all along.

And why a human being is far much better than a robot is that humans understand when the market is bad and would not trade but Robots trade all along.

robot also can do as well as human or even better with how fast it execute the order and the most important part is robot doesn't have any emotion, not like human that even trade for quite long time still affected by emotion and usually lead them to loss.

robot also can do as well as human or even better with how fast it execute the order and the most important part is robot doesn't have any emotion, not like human that even trade for quite long time still affected by emotion and usually lead them to loss.

Robots are not machines or robot we see in films. It is just a software which is programmed by human being. Robot will do most of the necessary things which a expert trader can do. But as newbie or little experienced traders, relying totally on robots are foolishness.

Robot is another way of earning money in forex trading, so No doubt about earning money with robots. But human earn more money than robots because we can think far ahead of them because are created by humans

Its really help us a lot. In fact I'm dreaming to have a good bot to help me trade since I have hard time trading with my 10 active real accounts right now. My main focus right now is to make sure that I know how to handle my accounts and make profit with the help of bots.

Using robots can reduce the work pressure. But getting good robots is very difficult. Most of the companies which sell robots which will make you quick rich is fraud. You will waste your money. So before buying robots, go through there genuineness. It will save your money and you will get a good robot.

The reason you are considering using EAs a lot is because, most probably, you have been in the business of trading for quite some time and can easily manage Robots. To a new trader, Robot is just a very fragile software.

The reason you are considering using EAs a lot is because, most probably, you have been in the business of trading for quite some time and can easily manage Robots. To a new trader, Robot is just a very fragile software.

Yes, that is right. A newbie who don't have even clear basic knowledge about forex, how can he use a sophisticated software like robots. It will be just an alien software for him.