• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Yes the robot helps us to earn the money from Forex in small not in huge amount. I also try it in the Exiness in cent account he give me two dollar in 12 hours. this help us to earn but robot cannot think by itself and will will happen danger situation to traders.

Robot is helpful for trader, it will trade automatically and for 24 hours( if we want to) without stop for the sake of us :D, it also help some experienced traders to maximize the result of their trading and mostly of them like it even some banks until now still used this automated trading.

I wouldn't say that same. It can be always vary and depends. But then, I don't think they will be able to trade like 24 hours but it will be the trader who will manage the robot when it will be start it's function or purpose. But then, I haven't seen actual robot that we have in Forex.

If you have a good bot then I can say yes. But if your bot is just an ordinary bot then its better that you trade manually than rely on bot. I do hope that in the long run I can end up making one good income one after another. I'm sure we all going to earn some good profit in here without any problem at all.

I think the robot do not work perfectly for us to trade with yourself by improving our skills and getting the more experience and knowledge in the Forex market. The robot only give the small size money to the trader. The best way for trading is to make it manually by the trader by enhancing the knowledge skill.

Yes, it will not perfectly so do the traders. So, it will be eventually understandable that we can't have always think of having robots to be profitable. Though, if we lack of both patience and knowledge or don't have interest to gain knowledge and just wanted to have investments then, they might try this one.

I don't know. I've seen many advertisement promoting Forex auto trading or robots but I'm not interested in it. Maybe you think it generates some good profit but I advise somebody intending to use it to stop because it might generate losses for you.

I think generally, robots can only be helpful to an experienced trader as he will be able to manage it more effectively and program it on when and when not to trade. Then, to some, it might be useful while to others who ma y not have some full analytical experience, it might just help you lose your money.

Yes, it will not perfectly so do the traders. So, it will be eventually understandable that we can't have always think of having robots to be profitable. Though, if we lack of both patience and knowledge or don't have interest to gain knowledge and just wanted to have investments then, they might try this one.
But the question is,do robot helps us to earn good in forex,I guess no,instead it would make traders loose woefully to trades. Bots are always programmed and forex is not a type of business that programming can work with cos of the way the market fluctuates. Even humans still loose talk less bots.

Robots are for no learning curve. They are not even meant for the newbie or the average trader. But they are meant for those who are professionals and have no more sufficient time to give to the market. The using of robot becomes the best option to them. Further more there are nothing the roboot can teach a trader rather than earn money.

Robots are for no learning curve. They are not even meant for the newbie or the average trader. But they are meant for those who are professionals and have no more sufficient time to give to the market. The using of robot becomes the best option to them. Further more there are nothing the roboot can teach a trader rather than earn money.

I think I have come across a member in another forum who was just laying emphasis on how he uses robots to earn and I became so dazzled with that hypothesis because I know I can't even try it for now. I am also sure that he is not so experienced as to say that he can easily program the robot when the market changes. I don't think that for a non pro, taking an option of Robot is the best.

I think I have come across a member in another forum who was just laying emphasis on how he uses robots to earn and I became so dazzled with that hypothesis because I know I can't even try it for now. I am also sure that he is not so experienced as to say that he can easily program the robot when the market changes. I don't think that for a non pro, taking an option of Robot is the best.

Those people are post chasers I see it as a very impossible thing for someone who have just started forex trading few days ago should be able to make use of robot. Lol. Its so expensive at first and let alone the rightful operation needs more lectures.

Robot is nothing but a computer programme. Maybe robots can give you profits but they can be fail. After all they are programmed. And sometimes few scammers use robots for scamming or phishing. They can steal your private information and ultimately you lose all the money. Actually I want to say that please review before using robots.

using a robot can also help in trading, but nothing is perfect so they can also fail at times. So the best would be for you to trade on your own and it is not good for a newbies to start with that too, because he will have lesser attention to the market

You are right [MENTION=53291]anosocialnet[/MENTION]. Newbies should learn the trading by own. That will help him to understand and gain experience. Otherwise using a robot can make him dependent for whole life.

Robots will be crucial for newbies and beginners who dont know to trade. Not only robots trade for you, but they also can signal and manage your orders when you are on vacation or asleep. They trade 24 hours a day . Most common is now called fapturbo robot and it is well tested.

[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION], If newbies trades with robots at the initial stage, then how will they learn about strategies. They will never gain experiences. Robots are best for those who has huge capital to invest but has no time for learning such as businessmans etc.

If we know how to use bot then its really can help a lot. Especially if that bot has ai. I do hope I can also develop my own bot that can think and can trade for me. Just imagine that in two to three months time you can double your money simply because you know your bot can take advantage of data its gathered while trading online.

If we know how to use bot then its really can help a lot. Especially if that bot has ai. I do hope I can also develop my own bot that can think and can trade for me. Just imagine that in two to three months time you can double your money simply because you know your bot can take advantage of data its gathered while trading online.

Yes, you are right. If we want to trade at forex just to earn profits then using genuine robots can be helpful. But if we want to learn and earn practically, then robots cannot give real trading experiences and knowledge. Because robots will never teach us how they analyse the market and use its strategy. Only human traders can share that knowledge.

I personally have not used the robots so there is not much i can say about them other than saying that robots are going to be having some issues based on what you do with them. You should be familiar with the way forex works and once you know that then you would do much better with it.