• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Well i believe it will be much better if we use our own strategy and trade our self because forex robots works automatically and robot developers fixed all things in it when to withdraw profit and also the stop loss set in it. I found many people who say that robots automatically closed the deals when the market go against decision and they face too much loss due to it.

Well i believe it will be much better if we use our own strategy and trade our self because forex robots works automatically and robot developers fixed all things in it when to withdraw profit and also the stop loss set in it. I found many people who say that robots automatically closed the deals when the market go against decision and they face too much loss due to it.

Robots are not for newbies. There are many types of robots which you can use. Most of the companies sell pre programmed for earning money. You cannot use that always as they are programmed with one plans. It is better to use self programmed robots which can be used whenever you want. But for that you have to understand technical analysis very well.

Robot to me however helps in making trading more time saving, in the sense that it trades on behalf of a traders who is not presently on trade. But thenm its not as easy as it sounds because there are some programming that goes on so as to instruct it in what to do, so therfore, it can be properly handled by a more advanced trader.

Robot to me however helps in making trading more time saving, in the sense that it trades on behalf of a traders who is not presently on trade. But thenm its not as easy as it sounds because there are some programming that goes on so as to instruct it in what to do, so therfore, it can be properly handled by a more advanced trader.

I believe that using only self programmed robots can give you the profits and save your time. But now the question is that if you get that software, then can you program that software fore you?
I confess that it is very difficult for me to use it. A wrong program can give you loss instead of profit.

I even know some who are not so new in Forex and yet, find it difficult to use. The bottom line is, Robots can be a good way to ease the load of trading but it is mainly ideal for the experienced.

Only experienced professional traders can use robots very easily. Because they now all the terms used in the robots. And they fill the quotation as per their strategy and analyse.

Its help us in our trading but it does not mean its help us earn. Because a bot will going to trade depends on our own specification also. In short its going to trade base on our trading output. I do hope I can sustain and maintain our account in forex and I know in the long run I can end up making one good income one after another in here.

Its help us in our trading but it does not mean its help us earn. Because a bot will going to trade depends on our own specification also. In short its going to trade base on our trading output. I do hope I can sustain and maintain our account in forex and I know in the long run I can end up making one good income one after another in here.

I think there is some typing mistake. Robots can never work on your trading output. It works on the details you input at software. And what you will input in the robots, the output will be decided on that. And if the output is good then obviously you will make profit without much pressure. So self programmed not only reduce some work pressure but also helps to earn a good profit if programmed well.

I think there is some typing mistake. Robots can never work on your trading output. It works on the details you input at software. And what you will input in the robots, the output will be decided on that. And if the output is good then obviously you will make profit without much pressure. So self programmed not only reduce some work pressure but also helps to earn a good profit if programmed well.

Yes, a Robot works with the concept of 'what you give is what you get'. That is really the major reson it is not ideal for a beginner or newbie because he might not posses the necessary skills to program it well.

Yes, a Robot works with the concept of 'what you give is what you get'. That is really the major reson it is not ideal for a beginner or newbie because he might not posses the necessary skills to program it well.

Yes, it is true. If a newbie or a fresher trader don't have idea about how to make good strategies then how can he plan his trading through a software.? He will never understand what to do if he don't learn it.

I do hear some newbies discuss in other forums about Robots and how they can earn with it and find it difficult to even understand them. I know too well that robots are not just ideal for an entire newbie as it is not only fragile to handle bit also prevents you from developing your own strategies.

Yes, they can if they properly learn about the usage of robots though, this can't be good for newbie because, they still need to learn how to trade so, they can apply it in the robot setup and to have strategy that best will work on their trading plan.

If a newbie tries to be depended on robots, then he will never learn to build his own strategies. Hence afterwards whenever there will be strategic problems, he will face problems to solve it and have to get opinions and decisions from others.

And it means the concept of trading has not been reached because trading doesn't just mean programing one EA to do the job for you. And I even doubt if a newbie can effectively do the programing without help from an experienced trader. I think, devoting time to learn that trade is just as important and not allowing the Robot do the job.

And it means the concept of trading has not been reached because trading doesn't just mean programing one EA to do the job for you. And I even doubt if a newbie can effectively do the programing without help from an experienced trader. I think, devoting time to learn that trade is just as important and not allowing the Robot do the job.

I don't think newbies can program the robot without any help. Because he cannot input anything without understanding the market. Even a computer progammer cannot do this, as programming is totally based on the analyse of market and chart. And without an idea about forex a newbie cannot analyse the chart.

I have seen that robots can be used to setup for the automation. but have yet to see that people make money with it. because those who can see that robots have the up and down most of the time, they are going to be seeing the changes with the market for the loss if the robtos are not set to stop loss.

I have seen that robots can be used to setup for the automation. but have yet to see that people make money with it. because those who can see that robots have the up and down most of the time, they are going to be seeing the changes with the market for the loss if the robtos are not set to stop loss.
There are traders that make money with Robots but they are just far much knowledgeable than the average trader. They program it in such a way that it trades for them at a chosen time and as if it were they trading in real sense of trade. But generally, Robots do not always favor over time.

Robots are used to reduce our work pressure. That means we don't have to sit in front of the monitor always to follow chart. But only self programmed robots can be beneficial. And for that you have to learn how to program a robot. And for that you should have a keen knowledge about forex trading.

Robots are used to reduce our work pressure. That means we don't have to sit in front of the monitor always to follow chart. But only self programmed robots can be beneficial. And for that you have to learn how to program a robot. And for that you should have a keen knowledge about forex trading.

That by implication simply means it will be pretty difficult for a newbie to effectively use a robot. I know there are those who make use of it and are always on the look for the latest in the market as they believe that Robots that are effective today might not serve well tomorrow

Yeah thats right, they are used to reduce the work pressure also it can be the optimal trading method or tool for someone who is having High Blood Pressure because making use of robots keeps you off the monitor screen if you reall want to.