• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

I can see people talking about the usage of robot to trade and have no fear about it as they robot will trade for them and make a good profit for them also. I have been wondering about this and i think that if it is so, why do people dont normally use robot because its proven robot can trade.

Yes robots can help you in trading in forex.And even forex brokers now claim that forex robots can be good if they are from the standard source.As there are many number of people in forex trading and so as much the members are the more the spammers will be.So there are some robots that either donot function properly or they may even take your private information and use them as well.And yes they can trade for you and they can also give you profits in the correct time.

Its really nice to see that robot can help one to gain profit, but since its proven they can make profit, why are people trading. The would have leave all this works for robot. Maybe the purchase of robot is going to cost alot and thats why people prefer trading on their own and bear any losees they meet up.

I have read many times in different forums and sites that a trader particularly new traders are not recommended to use robot or EA. Because you cannot learn how to trade well and you will not learn or understand the market behavior. I also read many of these forex robots that you need to pay for it.

But then, I see that most of those robots fail. For instance, of so high volatility wherein the pattern of the EA or the forex robot exceed or breaks on it that's why most of the time it is not that applicable in many cases. I did not yet tried to use any forex robot simply because I have confident on my own trades and skills. :)

Thats great because since this robots are computeralized, they can equally fail us. Human being are the most knowledgable of all things in the world so trading and improving our skills will be the best if really we want to succed in the forex market world.

Thats great because since this robots are computeralized, they can equally fail us. Human being are the most knowledgable of all things in the world so trading and improving our skills will be the best if really we want to succed in the forex market world.

Well as you know that EA or forex robot is made by people or trader as well. So human that have knowledge in forex eventually give his portion of his knowledge to this robot. Unfortunately, just like humans also makes mistake so also robot fail. The purpose of robot is to assist or help a trader when the times that he is not in the forex field.

Nonetheless, it is still possible that you might win in your trades using robot it is the same to traders. I'm not sure if anyone can show us an example of a forex robot since I rarely heard of specific forex robot they used in their trades.

@sixteen forex robots are not always helpful so that all the traders donot use robots.And anyways robots are not always precise as you can see for yourselves there are hardly any forex experts that would advice you to use forex robots.And the main reason is the large mass of people,their money and the scammers involved in the huge world of forex trading.The people also donot trust them for the losses that can emerge.

I see, since this robot dont work perfectly well its really advisable for us to trade with ourself by improving our skills and getting to know more knowledge in the forex market. The robot only assist us when necessary and we cant really depend on it always as it might encounter loses we cant bear to loose. So the best part is to trade with ourselves and help ourselves to be a forex expert also.

I can answer in my little experience in forex world instantly as robot don't help us to earn money but they will help us earn debt.Because robot can't think by itself and It will happen danger situation to traders who use it easily if they don't have any know how to use it in the right direction.

If there are many good Forex robot out there then why traders are still losing a lot in trading? because you can see may be a lot of Forex robot but they are not actually good, it would be good to use a Forex robot with your guide, you should not depend in a robot.

there is many forex robot but actually only some that good and proven give consistent profit to trader. if you interested, you can search it but you should know that good forex robot usually not free and even have high price. I prefer to manual trading because I have some bad experience with some forex robot.

Robot do help us alot in forex trading to earn ,but what I dont really like is that robot should not be used by newbie trader because if they do this surely they will get some spirit of laziness in them and make their own body rely on the robot without learning

I have not experienced using a robot but I know the good ones are not free so that is why I'm not interested in buying a robot. But I am not sure how good robot is so I don't think I should risk my money on those robots.

Me as well, I don't have any experience from using it, but as I know if it's a good Forex robot then it may really help you to earn some profit, but of course you must not depend everything on a Forex robot and make sure that the Forex robot you are using is a good one.

Robots do help if we know how to trade in forex. And robots helps if we know what kind of bots we have. Because different bots has different functions and the best way to make a good earning in forex trading is to make sure you know how to balance your capital and how to balance your bot also.

Yeah we have to be familiar with forex already well. But if I am very much familiar with forex I would rather trade alone. Still it's hare for me to trust forex robot.So I think I would not be comfortable at all using or paying for a robot.

I'm still prefer to do solo trading. Always, I don't know how to work best in forex robot as I don't have much rely on it and I know that I have available time to trade so there's no need for me to give to the robots and handle our trades.

I think some guys are majorly benefitting from forex robots but yet i think not all of us would the robot be working for.sincerely to me i think manual trading is the best anytime so that we wouldn't be pushing the blame outside ourselves that would be making us not take corrections.

Its can help us do our own analysis and our own trading but make sure you know how to trade. Bot is a tool not a replacement. Because usually most newbies think that bot is a replacement. In which they will just going to sit and watch while bot trade. That's not how its going to work in forex. You need to be in control all the time and the bot is the one who going to do analysis and trading under your watchful eyes.