• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

I've never made use of a forex robot but from the way some forex traders have talked about it, I think it can be used when the forex trader is less busy, take for instance when the trader's asleep. Anyway, I will make more inquiries on how effective forex robots can be when it comes to forex trading.

I think I would just try to develop my skills well in forex. When I have become such a big trader that I can not manage to trade daily because of so many account I have to manage then I would consider using a forex robot. But for now I think that I would just manage without using a forex robot n

The paid forex robot price today is so high, i even see the robot that sold for more than $1000, i really don't know how good that robot but i prefer to create myself rather than buy and i still don't know the performance of that robot, and actually it(robot) could help us if we can set them to trade properly and make sure to ask it to trade in potential currenciy pairs.

I use bots as my trading guide. I usually use free bots and try it in my demo accounts. In this way I can monitor how this demo account trade. I can end up making good income each month by just adopting the good side of the bots that I'm using in demo account. I don't think trading bot in real account is advisable though. Especially if its just a free bot.

I never trade forex using robots, because I think it would be doing manual trading profit better than having to trade using the robot, by trading manually will also make me have more experience will be useful to improve ability to trade me for the better, so I will be much easier to turn a profit on a trade that will I do next

How you will say that it's better in terms of trading if you haven't made any tests or trials on it? We know that there are things that are advantage and disadvantage for Forex robots and the real traders but saying it's better in profits will not have any evidence will not be useful.

Yeah, robot is truly help people so much, if only they know the right way to setup it and the right way to use it, based on few trader that i met, they said to me that it is better to use robot if only we don't do trading, since it will make our time more efficient here.

Actually trading with robots will help you to get into profits but one think you should take seriously that only good or strong working robots will give you profits but not all . In fact you know since the demand for robots have increased in the recent days there are many use less or fake robots there are selling in the market so we should be very careful with such sellers .

So that is why it is better not to use the fake one and read the reviews before you use that robot, it will help you so much. and when you use the right robot, make sure you ask the vendor how to configure that robot in their maximum power, so far from what i see if you can maximize the configuration of your forex robot, you will get a lot of profit from your trading and it will make you are more efficient.

There's nothing better than use your own mind and skills. I do believe that it's such a waste of time if you would depend on forex robot because I do believe that you can be a successful Trader if you would try to learn more and to practice more.

It is very helpful only if you know the right way to do it, if you don't then never use them it will only wasting your time, and also you need to monitored them too, if you can do that all forex robot will be super helpful and will give you some free time so you don't have to over-trade in your own monitor.

It seems that robot is still not that popular or used by the traders but then, it is because that they trust their selves than in the robots. And which will be good because, we can learn better and trade better. And yet, we will also think that robots can be costly in terms of setting it up and also testing it.

I don't know about that thing, but if that thing is true it seems because of the mindset from some people that think forex robot or automatic trading is not worthy at all and also newbie or even expert shouldn't use that forex robot, because it makes us lazy, actually that is what many traders mindset nowadays.

If you don't have much time to do analysis then its good to have a bot. But make sure you know how to trade and check from time to time how your bots works. Because in the long run we can end up getting MC if we don't know how to trade.

That is what i mean we need to control them too, i know some people don't like it but you don't have to control it when you sleep, i just let them work and then you will wait for the result, if that is not good like what you see then just stop use that robot, and keep monitoring them is one of way to avoid yourself from MC.

We can only manage those robots if we will going to test or try them out. In order to know their efficiency then, we need to experience having use of them and understand how they works. But most likely, they are limited function and that they can have the setup or configuration that will stick on it like sticking on the plan or target.

Well I don't know how a bot works in forex trading but what I feel is,I don't think it would be good for a forex trader to make use of Bot when trading,Bot are always programmed and configured so how it works is just a one way,but if a trader uses his brain and use the right skills and strategies then I can say it far better that using a Bot.

They have specific rule or programmed which can be a pattern or script. This will be only triggered in those conditions nothing more. Since, it's the trader who will decide on how they will use of the robots specifically since, I think it can be also modified or customize or personalize on your setup.

Some traders used the forex robot in the trading and also gain the money from this system but not enough. Sometimes robot create the dangerous situation for the trader and faced the loss. I try to do the trading manually which is more profitable and useful.

Robots really help us earn and make profit in forex. I know many don't like to loss money in forex so what we need to do is actually focus more on learning and then earning. Eventually we can all end up making really big income in here. I'm happy some how that I do make something big in here.