• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Yeah thats right, they are used to reduce the work pressure also it can be the optimal trading method or tool for someone who is having High Blood Pressure because making use of robots keeps you off the monitor screen if you reall want to.

Well, if you are taking robots to be beneficial as medical term then it is not only beneficial for person who has high blood pressure but also it keeps your eyes, back, fingers, neck healthy. Because you don't have to sit in front of monitor loo much. But you have programmed a wrong program in the robots then it can even increase a person's blood pressure or even can give heart attack because of suffering loss.

robot has made for the peoples so that they can get all informations of earning better and safely they provide them all informations that is related to source of earnings

Well, if you are taking robots to be beneficial as medical term then it is not only beneficial for person who has high blood pressure but also it keeps your eyes, back, fingers, neck healthy. Because you don't have to sit in front of monitor loo much. But you have programmed a wrong program in the robots then it can even increase a person's blood pressure or even can give heart attack because of suffering loss.

Yeah, I think thats also some reasons why the those robot where introduced to make trading more less stressful and healt saving. Because as a manual trader you are invariably staring at the bright monitor screen which mostly affects the eyes. About the back and other parts they are not that easily affected.

Yet to see anyone who can say otherwise. because robots are being used by the bank for their regular operations in the forex. and also the robots are being used by the people to stablize their daily earnings. so yes, in some way it is possible and some of the time it is not possibe.

Yet to see anyone who can say otherwise. because robots are being used by the bank for their regular operations in the forex. and also the robots are being used by the people to stablize their daily earnings. so yes, in some way it is possible and some of the time it is not possibe.

There are some traders that makes use of robots. Those traders are more advanced traders in such a way that they make use of it in other to manage their numerous trading account. Just only the banks does not make use of it. Some retailer traders make use of it also.

They know better of the robots and how Forex trading works and therefore, it's advantage for them to manage a robot and modify if possible. So, robot is not a good thing for newbies and will just be worthy when they are familiar in Forex trading and know of the market conditions.

The banks which use robots for regular operations in the forex, that robots are programmed by an expert programmer of that bank. And they get best remuneration for their talents.

Bots are just tool that help us to trade. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account to make sure that we develop enough trading skills to maintain and sustain our account. But if we only focus on using bot to make us earn profit if bot make a mistake we will never know.

Bots are just tool that help us to trade. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account to make sure that we develop enough trading skills to maintain and sustain our account. But if we only focus on using bot to make us earn profit if bot make a mistake we will never know.

I absolutely agree with you. As we are programming the bots, it will be very difficult to realize the mistake if any loss happens. Because if we hon't have the idea about trading skills, then how can we evaluate the mistake.

I've read many stories and people say that robots are a waste of time. You might have better luck copying traders on Etoro. You can go to Etoro and try your luck there over robots. I think robots are ok but we are better in terms of thinking and making trading moves that will lead to more profit. I would not use a robot or depends on it with my own money. I think they can do something better than us but other things we are better than them. Also, if the broker programmed certain things in it we might lose more.

In my opinion I will suggest you trade manually instead of depending on robot. This is because robot may fail you one day but what you know will not fail because you always know how to apply it.

In my opinion I will suggest you trade manually instead of depending on robot. This is because robot may fail you one day but what you know will not fail because you always know how to apply it.

Robots are something which fails if you fails and it passes if you pass. Because robots works on the details you put at software. So first knowledge and skill is most important.

Robots are something which fails if you fails and it passes if you pass. Because robots works on the details you put at software. So first knowledge and skill is most important.
Yes you are very correct. Knowledge, skills, experience and strategy are things you need to succeed in forex trading.

Yes you are very correct. Knowledge, skills, experience and strategy are things you need to succeed in forex trading.

Actually truly saying, I never believe and used robots. I am quite happy as I am. Self trading helps me to learn and experiment many things. And I can understand what I am doing.

I hope to try out this robots again because I hear some discuss a lot about the good part of it which makes me begin to wonder if it is different from the Robots I know that can be very delicate to handle. The much that is being discussed about it now makes it look as if there is not even a single risk in it.

I hope to try out this robots again because I hear some discuss a lot about the good part of it which makes me begin to wonder if it is different from the Robots I know that can be very delicate to handle. The much that is being discussed about it now makes it look as if there is not even a single risk in it.

Well, then it will be very grateful if you share those things which you came to know. Maybe I can learn something new which i don't know. And i can get different angel of using robots.

the robots I believe they are specially meant to help us trade when will not be able to trade. It is just a programmed software that helps you to trade when you are not there. Sometimes when you do not set it properly you stand a chance of lossing. It even makes it difficult to earn, to me.

the robots I believe they are specially meant to help us trade when will not be able to trade. It is just a programmed software that helps you to trade when you are not there. Sometimes when you do not set it properly you stand a chance of lossing. It even makes it difficult to earn, to me.

Well that is the common matter about the robots. I know that what you said. The important thing to use the robots is to programme the software. One mistake can result wrong programme.

Robots helps on making it possible for us to make trades when we will be more busy with other stuff but then, that does not means that it attributes to making more profits because making profits still has to do with our knowledge and skills and not the robots.

Yes robots help you to earn. But I understand that they're very expensive and they fail at times. So this makes manual trading better and more reliable.