• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Well robot are very good in forex trading yes this is true but at the same I do hope that a trader whoe really want to earn good amount of money should try to do the work by itself through this he can get all the knowledge needed.

EA is not bad in way all I know is that robot is very good it can help any trader take a trade without much effort but I will not advice any newbie to start with robot first instead I prefer manual trading and robot has to be tested first in demo account if at all it will be admitted.

Robot is purposely meant for advanced traders who are always not having that much time to spend in the market so therefor for a trader to make use of robots he must be sure that he is more advanced and can make proper settings that the robot requires before trading.

Yes robot can make the work simpler and has the significant benefits of feelings free dealing. However all spiders fall short at some factor of time and I choose guide dealing because we can take remedial activities and fix dealing errors when required which spiders cannot.

I would say that there is always some disadvantages and also some advantages you my friend how to take the advantages for your own benefit so I would say that you can depend on robot although not always. You oh so much know how to trade even if you are just using robot

If the Ea's risk reward is good then we can easily trade and can get the money double after sometime many of traders using Ea's and following ea strategies with full knowledge and getting good risk reward.

The only ways i can say that robot can really help is only in terms of time saving and there is no other thing because when we lack the knowledge to use it we are also putting our account in more risk so therefor i will say that the robots are meant for advanced traders.

Yes robots help us to earn money but not all robots are good . Now a days i am seeing that there are most of the traders who are showing much preference in trading with robots though they are newbie traders or expert traders . so there are many robot sellers just cheating people by selling some face useless robots . we a trader should be very careful while buying trading robots .

trading using robot will greatly assist us in doing the trade but the robot will only help us for a while just because we need a re-setting if the robot is not able to work properly and we should also know that the robot is always followed while trading system forex always changes on a daily basis and I think trading robot will not be able to help us in the long term

Again, this is not always in positive view. That robot will have it's advantage or chance for making profits or help us in our trading but can be also in the other way around. Plus, there's no Forex robots that are worthy enough for the new traders because mostly paid robots or somehow expensive.

Bots are tools and the result will depends on the person using it. That's why its good to have a bot if you know how to trade as you can use bots as a tool to help you trade in forex. Rather than doing it manually you can use bot to trade for you automatically.

I have seen many HYIP and program type of dealers to have the robot for the usage and it works for them. I am not sure how that is going to help them. I just htink that it would be quite odd for them to know how that is earning them some good money. Surely it would be good.

I would say that there is always some drawbacks and also some benefits you my buddy how to take the benefits for your own advantage so I would say that you can rely on software although not always. You oh so much know how to business even if you are just using software

Truly forex robots hold its benefits. But not free forex robot softwares available all over the internet. Most free forex robots are not trustworthy, and those not free are quite expensive. If a trader can avoid using forex robots, he/she should try as much as possible to avoid it.

yes, if we want to have good forex robot, we need to spend money because those stuff is not free. and if there is trader said that they have good forex robot and give it to you for free, you should test it fist in demo account before use it directly in live account.

I do not think that forex robots can not replace humans. If it's so easy, anyone can be successful in forex. Because the forex market is always changing and unpredictable, do not trust too much on auto trade robot

If it were to be easy to make money like this with the robots, everybody would have done it at some point and i don't think that is true as most of the time, you can see that robots have their own ways to manage the money. it would be quite hard to manage the funds for the robots the hard way if you see.

As per as my knowledge robot is help us but some time robot make a wrong discussion.It had batter to fast gain knowledge then you use robot.

if traders have good trading system and proven to give consistently profit, maybe they can decide to coding it to make them more easy in reading signal. if necessary make it become automatic in open position. but traders should have knowledge in coding it and if not, can ask some help from expert coder.