• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Bots are tools and its must be treated that way. I don't think its good to think to invest in forex just because we have a bot. Because once we have a bot we need to make sure that we earn good amount of money trading manually before we decided to use bot.

It is an automation so the first thing that comes into our mind when we hear about ROBOTS it can make things much easier and save time, yes it is if you can use it wisely then you can take advantage of using a ROBOT.

However, it is still possible that you might win in your deals using software it is the same to investors. I'm not sure if anyone can display us an example of a currency trading trading program since I hardly ever observed of particular currency trading trading program they used in their deals. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

However, it is still possible that you might win in your deals using software it is the same to investors. I'm not sure if anyone can display us an example of a currency trading trading program since I hardly ever observed of particular currency trading trading program they used in their deals. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i don't think i am comfortable with your post,softwares are software and manual trading is manual,software can go faulty where by causing great harm to our funds,robot trading are ment for those with long exprience a newbie won't know how to make use of it.

I don't think robot helps much to earn good because it depends on how much the bots are customized. you have to also see how the people are using the type of robots. market made and spread robots are not going to work. you have to find the legit bots for youself to make money.

I don't have bots running right now. The one that I got before I stop using it. One thing I learn right now that if I have bots its really going to be a good help if you know and understand the function of one bot. Because a bot can turn have bad trade if you don't know how to use it properly.

I don't have bots running right now. The one that I got before I stop using it. One thing I learn right now that if I have bots its really going to be a good help if you know and understand the function of one bot. Because a bot can turn have bad trade if you don't know how to use it properly.

Agree with your points and also when on can properply make use of a bot then he should have been advanced with the manual trading system,one thing i love about bots are we will have our trades going while we do other things and it closes our trades as we instruct it to do.

There's always purpose for using a factor and in this situation a bot. If you are going to still business for like 100 plus deals in a day do you think you can do it alone or by yourself? I think you will be brain-fried lol. Absolutely, individuals will discover assistant or support and in Currency dealing more often the alternative or the bot.

I have not much found robots helping me to earn some good money. I have noticed that some of the forex traders do earn with the robots but that is also not consistent. That is why you have to understand that robots can make things easier for you provided that it is tweaked.

I really need bot right not to improve my business. I can't manage eight records simultaneously without the help of a bot. I wish I can expert enough details to system my own EA right now. I have difficult time discovering excellent resource of details about development EA. Or maybe my mind is just not excellent for that.

I have never seen anyone getting any good with the robots. so most likely there is no case of the people who got better wiht the robots. I don't think this is possible either. you just have to work harder on how the peoplea re spending the money on robots and avoid doing that.

I visited some of EA tester site and found some of good EA with good record back test. but all of them that have high winning percentage is very expensive but maybe it worth for traders to buy it. personally, I am never use EA because I am more trust with my self than those EA and also I don't have money to buy those EA.

Yes robot can make the work easier and has the major advantage of emotion free trading. However all robots fail at some point of time and I prefer manual trading because we can take corrective actions and rectify trading mistakes when needed which robots cannot.

I have not much discovered spiders assisting me to generate some decent cash. I have observed that some of the currency trading investors do generate with the spiders but that is also not reliable. That is why you have to know that spiders can make factors simpler for you offered it is improved.

I have not seen most of the average traders making money with the forex and that is why we have to understand that it would surely means we have to spend more money and time in order to make money. it just goes to show you that it becomes even hardef r this way.

I always prefer to trading manual because I am never trust with EA or robot that I am not coding it my self, while in other side, I am not a coder. so I am never trade with EA and more trust with my self in trading and use manual trading system. I learn that market provide various situation and sometimes a strategy only work in specific particular situation, in this case more easy if trader handle trading manually.

Well as per this I think that forex robot can really help us a lot because when we trade in the market what we get is nothing but tired but robot can never be tired in any ways.

Well as per this I think that forex robot can really help us a lot because when we trade in the market what we get is nothing but tired but robot can never be tired in any ways.

The only ways i can say that robot can really help is only in terms of time saving and there is no other thing because when we lack the knowledge to use it we are also putting our account in more risk so therefor i will say that the robots are meant for advanced traders.

Lot of traders think that EAs are set and forget tools, which is not exactly true.
In order to function properly EAs should be constantly monitored and adjusted because the market is changing and the algorithm that work yesterday may not work today or in future. In fact this is the main problem with "mass produced" robots, most often the buyers don't know how EAs work and on what indicators their algorithms rely.

I have not seen most of the normal investors earning cash with the currency trading and that is why we have to know that it would absolutely means we have to waste your cash in order to earn cash. it just goes to demonstrate you that it becomes even harder this way.