• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Yeah i think so.It is not expected of anyone expecially people with little forex knowledge to say they want to try using bot because to me it would only result to fund loss.guys to me the best thing is we to have the knowledge then once in a while the risk of using bot can be taken.

Yes even me I think the best thing for us to do is to try our possible best and have our own knowledge and not to relia on forex trading robot which can sometime fail you without much notification
and can result in giving your account MC

- - - Updated - - -

Yes even me I think the best thing for us to do is to try our possible best and have our own knowledge and not to relia on forex trading robot which can sometime fail you without much notification
and can result in giving your account MC

I can see people talking about the usage of robot to trade and have no fear about it as they robot will trade for them and make a good profit for them also. I have been wondering about this and i think that if it is so, why do people dont normally use robot because its proven robot can trade.
i never use robot trading because i feel confidence with my own trading system. i read many people which use robot trading claim unsatisfied with robo trading result. i think manual trading still the best for me...

I don't think that robot would help us learn in forex. It's going only help us to make decisions but then again we should have already knowledge on how to trade so we would need to benefit in using forex robot. So I don't think I should depend on forex robot.

Sincerely the problem i think guys making use of robot would be having is if they get to give the robot an 100% chance of taking decisions when it comes to the issues of forex.To me every robot should work under our own knowledge that is do what we reason out.

They do in patterns so, they really don't have here decisions and don't have emotions. That will be their advantage because robots are designed to stick to a pattern which means no matter what happen it will not change unlike those traders that usually make sudden change of mind or modify their trades.

Instead of using robots its always better to do trading our self because robots dont think like a human think and the robots are made by the human so human is really power than robots . and to be frank robots will only earn you debt they dont earn you money ion forex trading . its independent decisions are really good .

indeed if we use a robot we can not decide our own choice and always obey what the robot so that we indirectly ruled by robots and do not want to try or learn to understand the trade, if we only rely on the robot can be assured we will not get different good advantage if we learn to analyze their own can be ensured if we have mastered the trade of analysis advantage we can get will be a maximum

I think it would depend on each trader. I think some are having successful trading using a robot and some does not feel it's necessary. But what I know its not something for anyone who does not understand how to trade well. So we would know if we would buying a good robot or not.

Well i see nothing bad in making use of a robot but what i majorly think that traders should be doing is for them to put it into use at the right time.i just hope guys wouldn't be taking the wrong steps by giving their whole decisions to robot.

If you know how to trade its good that you have bots. But if you don't know how to trade then its not advisable that you have bots. In forex trading the reason why you use bots is that you know how to trade and you just need to automate your trading strategies and style. Now if you don't know how to trade then what kind of bot you going to end up with? A bot that does not know how to trade. Just like you also.

Well i see nothing bad in making use of a robot but what i majorly think that traders should be doing is for them to put it into use at the right time.i just hope guys wouldn't be taking the wrong steps by giving their whole decisions to robot.

Robots surely are not bad at all but the major problems is the growing scams surrounding the forex robots.because forex market is now the biggest market as well with trillions of dollars on its shoulders and that is why there are more traders and that is also why there is so much scams brewing up.

Because the scammers can sell these robots to the traders at a high price really and then they gain money from these robots.But later what happens is that this robots malfunction and instead of increasing our profits they increase the losses rather.The traders have to understand that they are only going to gain well

a robot could help a trader to get profit but mostly the robot user use a bad money management and they usually let the robot working alone without controlling even when the robot is in a wrong position and still opening position that could make our capital get margin call

As a regular subscriber to many Forex websites, i have seen a lot of hype surrounding automated trading systems. We knew that every company claims to have the best trading systems and be able to make massive returns. Regretfully, most of these systems are not even close to what they are made out to be. It is because the systems are lack of testing and also being built only around the current market conditions.

a robot could help a trader to get profit but mostly the robot user use a bad money management and they usually let the robot working alone without controlling even when the robot is in a wrong position and still opening position that could make our capital get margin call

How do you say so? For me, robot do have their own patterns and have here their specified algorithm thus, you are going to have here the limits and disadvantage in trading. No one can think a forex robot to produce always profits they are not perfect for this matter but they atleast can make substitute traders.

We must always try to understand that bots are not substitute for traders. They are only tools of traders. So we must know the difference between the two. Because if you let bots trade for you then chance are in the long run you will end up losing money. Bots needs to have constant updates and constant checking and that's why its good and advisable to use bots if you know how to trade so that you can update it if its not trading like what your expecting.

They can be, they can be not. Since the tools we think for the robots are like EA or the script, while there are literally robots that are really trading and a forex broker show us that robot. And anyways, they can be our help possibly when we have confusions in our analysis. Since they can also have their analysis based on patterns.

according to the way we use that robot, since they are just a bunch of code, they will do some repetitiv thing and market is a great thing which is diferent with code and also change even every seconds, i agree with budado ,update robot is one of the solution to make us get bucks with robot, but don't let yourself not trade too.

I think to me robots should be controlled by us.if anyone gives the whole decision taking to robots then he or she should he has taken a huge risk.we should be the ones that would be carrying out our plans and strategies through the use of robot if having plans to make use of them.

There should be purpose or reasons why we will going to use robots in our trading. For me, I see that some traders used robots for their trading is to test something out particularly if their strategy applied for robot can be profitable for them.