• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

I think to me robots should be controlled by us.if anyone gives the whole decision taking to robots then he or she should he has taken a huge risk.we should be the ones that would be carrying out our plans and strategies through the use of robot if having plans to make use of them.
as long as you understand forex much and programming language, that is just useless to say something like that if we don't know both of them, some people even can get more bucks just because they can utilize forex robot from their trading activity, but not all can use it well

Yeah we all can be having the same skills.some of us are good or would be good to use robot while others wouldn't.All this brings us back to the same learning process.This is another perfection we have to learn and that is making use of robots.

A Forex robot is the tool and can business during periods when you may not be available. Also, because the software operates on information and not feelings, it is possible failures that would happen just because of individual instinct, are almost non-existent.Many robots provide quite amazing back analyze and stay dealing outcomes, which provide evidence for their success.

Sincerely no one is saying that Robots are not good but what we should be considering inhere is guys should endeavour to be the ones controlling the robots inhere.when it comes to forex we should be in control everytime.

I am not a fan of forex robots. Though i can say i have met some pretty good forex robots. I have my reasons for not being an ardent user, and it has to do with my little understanding of the forex market. I think a forex robot is someone's idea of how to trade, which is static even though the market is dynamic, and so the robot is subject to sharp twists of fate that is not healthy for a trading account.

Bots are tools that we can use to trade. Now in term if bots can help use make money in forex. The answer will depends on you. If you are trading manually and you make money then chance are you going to make money. But if you trade trading and does not make money then even if you have bots you will not going to earn money.

Yes i think so robot are helpful in trading some peoples use robot for trading and earning a good amount. but i think manual trading is better then robotic trading.

I'm still learning how to program a bot to lessen the load doing manual trading. Usually the main reason why its take me too long to trade is actually because of manual updating of TP. But just imagine if I have a bot or a script in just one click all the pending and open position TP will be update. I'm sure its can really save time.

Yeah that's true but that shouldn't be making us lazy.Every bot must be controlled by us meaning all our head knowledge should be a seen example when the bot is in use.Bot is used but we musn't allow it take decisions alone.

Yeah that's true but that shouldn't be making us lazy.Every bot must be controlled by us meaning all our head knowledge should be a seen example when the bot is in use.Bot is used but we musn't allow it take decisions alone.
More efficient not and not make us lazy. If you have a bot to help you trade you can spend more time adjusting your analysis and have more accurate analysis. So in short you can spend more time doing something that is more important and leave the automated trading to the bot.

Yeah that is true but i expect we to be incharge of the bot.A bot would be focusing or standing strongly if eventually everything stays under control of the user.sincerely i like bot but any slight mistake by us while using it could be disastrous.

I really need bot right not to automate my trade. I can't handle eight accounts simultaneously without the help of a bot. I hope I can master enough knowledge to program my own EA right now. I have hard time finding good source of information about programming EA. Or maybe my brain is just not good for that.

You are kind of funny budado_Our brains are good for anything.well i see nothing bad in you using it so far it is your idea that is your skill and strategy that the bot would be using to trade on your behalf.

There's always reason for using a thing and in this case a bot. If you are going to still trade for like 100 plus trades in a day do you think you can do it alone or by yourself? I think you will be brain-fried lol. Surely, people will find helper or assistance and in Forex trading more often the substitute or the bot.

Yeah that is an undisputeable truth.we need bots for our trades atimes but yet to me every trade by bots should be under a severe supervision by us so that it wouldn't be doing what is different from what we want.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that is an undisputeable truth.we need bots for our trades atimes but yet to me every trade by bots should be under a severe supervision by us so that it wouldn't be doing what is different from what we want.

For some reasons a trader can also help by these Forex robot to save time so if you are busy with your offline business then you can use Forex robot because if you have a good robot then why not? you can give to it the responsibility.

For the fact that time is meant to be managed properly, thats why the forex trading robot is been developed so as to be used by professionals traders who does not have all that time in other to watch his trade,but now most newbie abuse this robot by thinking it genarates earnings.

we all can be having the same abilities.some of us are excellent or would be excellent to use software while others wouldn't.All this delivers us returning to the same studying procedure.This is another excellence we have to understand and that is using spiders.

we all can be having the same abilities.some of us are excellent or would be excellent to use software while others wouldn't.All this delivers us returning to the same studying procedure.This is another excellence we have to understand and that is using spiders.

No ability can ever make robot be more profitable because this robot are been set by us,if i am asked i would say that usage of robot can in no way contribute to more profits because robots only makes use of technical analysis while we can make use of all three type of analysis when trading manually.