• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

Of course, trade with robots is quite promising, but you should be wary of using them at Instaforex and Forex Club accounts. Because these brokers like to cancel the trade, which they consider to be in violation of their rules. And all robot trades are forbidden by their rules.
This looks so suspicious, indeed. How can they be against it, while other Brokers are not against it and they quite know that not every one can trade or has they time to trade.
I think they might be some advantage they are getting more when Traders trade without Robots.

@magerro: Wow what the hell are going on there? Using robot is fine. I also have a lot of complaint from someone who use IFX about their nonsensical rules which makes them like Dealing Desk broker. Robot can help us to earn good and shouldn't be forbidden even we must be strict for using it.

Your right. Since it is also like a trader, why should they forbid it!
Well they might be thinking that it is like a cheat; example: using a Robot on PTC site, though it looks similar but in Forex that case is different since the Brokers does not own Forex, like PTC sites owns their website and controls their revenues.

I trade manually, so the robot is not helpful in my trading! Even, in my live trading, I don’t use technical tools since news analysis is my main weapon! In addition, I am making a huge amount of money by doing news trading.

To be honest, I have never seen a successful Forex trader with a robot or EA! All of professional Forex traders handle their live trading account manually! This is way, I have no interest on robot or EA trading, only manual trading is real.

To be honest, I have never seen a successful Forex trader with a robot or EA! All of professional Forex traders handle their live trading account manually! This is way, I have no interest on robot or EA trading, only manual trading is real.

Well you can see some robot users on copy trading sites. Their performance looks good but I also don't know how successful they are with their robots. Also successful traders don't often brag it on the internet.

Robot or EA is made by people who have coding skills. Based on a given strategy they create the EA or Robot. It works for a certain time if all the instructions is followed. In trading mind is also a big part. Good traders develop a good sense of trading (it's unique to every trader) along with their strategy. In EAs you can't put that sense of trading.

People who does not have coding skill also ask others to build EA for them either by means of paying or requesting someone who is offering their coding services for free.

I consider robots to be only assistants in trade, but not an indepndent system that can be left wothout attendance. I'm used to control the situation myself.

The robot allows us to get profit when we don't have time to trade. As far as I know it's very convenient to use it 50/50 with manual trading, the main thing is that it should be well-adjust.

I don't trust robots. I'm accustomed to trading manually and can't accept automatisation. I suppose, instead of making such an operation you can just top up ypur money into pamm. I think you'll get the same results.

A robot will help your make money only if you've made it yourself and even in this case noone can guarantee you anything. This trade will be at your risk. I think this kind of trade will be very risky.

I think some guys are majorly benefitting from forex robots but yet i think not all of us would the robot be working for.sincerely to me i think manual trading is the best anytime so that we wouldn't be pushing the blame outside ourselves that would be making us not take corrections.

I think so, manual trading is the best! I have almost 6 years trading experience but now I am making only 15% monthly return; by the way I am happy on it. Know why? Because I don’t rely on others. It’s all about my decision.

I've seen some ads on tv where they offer an EA for forex trading and they guarantee that profit. But we have to register through they affiliate link and deposit with minimum $100.

I think so, manual trading is the best! I have almost 6 years trading experience but now I am making only 15% monthly return; by the way I am happy on it. Know why? Because I don’t rely on others. It’s all about my decision.

That is the best thing about trading. When you are making consistent profit then you don’t need to rely on others for anything. Everything you do is on your own decision and have the freedom which many people desire.

Many newbies are in search of simple sources to help them in trading. If robots makes you the millionaire then why the makers of the robots cannot use them to make themselves millionaire. They only do their work according to their programming. They can't be able too fight with unnecessary things that happens on the market.

Robots have no emotions, which is great. But the market is unpredictable and does not always work with programmed schemes. That's why I prefer manual trading.

A robot doesn't work all the time. A robot is made based on a strategy for a specific market. To be profitable you always need to adjust your strategy according to the changing market. With a robot which is not possible.