• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Robot helps us to earn good in forex?

There are no difference regarding the manual trading and robot in such a way that the robot will attain to us more profits. Even the robot seems to be adding more risk tou our trades in the sense that there could be some malfunction or the user not having the adequate knowledge for it.

Automated trading programs only implement the strategy of a trader. Only advanced programs (genetic algorithms and neural networks) have the ability to learn and mimic human brain. Even then there is every possibility of error. The best of the traders in the world are not programs but humans who can think very quickly and adapt to changing conditions. Thus, it is always better to use programs only when we can build it ourselves as per our own strategy. Using an unknown robot will only make us uncomfortable. Even in the case of loss, there is no possibility to introspect.

If a trader is quite skillful to program the robot in a way it will earn well, then it will. The robots basically are no traders, there are kind of copiers that only transmit that which we tell it to do. If a trader has a good trading plan and passes it to the robot, then the EA will compliment same.

I do believe that robots help traders to generate profits. However, robots have weaknesses in being adapt with market changes. And it will lead traders to get loss result. If traders use robots in trading, they need to keep monitoring the trades and make the robots inactive when traders see changes indication in markets.

I will not advice using robots as they can fail anytime. It is better to have the knowledge and be able to know how to trade anytime and whenever.

Robot basically is manual trading system which made to be automatic. Robot can generate good result in trading if basic system has good too. But if system behind the robot lousy, mean the robot will work lousy too. However, though robot good, doesn’t mean that traders will always generate profit. There will be a time when market circumstances won’t make the robot to work properly.

So in the end we can claim that frex robot is not a bad idea to use for traders, because it is basically a manual trading system or technique which applied to a code so it can work automatically without any intervention from us.

Basically it is like an Artifical Intelligence.

I never use robot in real trading I am afraid they will not control trading well may be some day they finish all my capital in just one trade. On demo use some times robot trading it was not satisfactory for me. May be some paying robot make good profits for traders.

You are trading manually and get good results. Then why you want to use robot for forex trading. Robot maximum time loss. Because robot can't understand the market situation fully. It just do what you tell is to do. So I think manual trading is better.

I never use robot in real trading I am afraid they will not control trading well may be some day they finish all my capital in just one trade. On demo use some times robot trading it was not satisfactory for me. May be some paying robot make good profits for traders.
They will do something like that later, no matter how much you love or hate it. Forex robot is just a tool so it comes from your own risk management only. If you know how to manage your money while using your EA then you can optimize your capital and minimize the risk.

Yes, robots do. What is important is the previous knowledge we have about the market and what we hope to achieve with it. Trading in Forex is something that that can give you profit when you understand what you are doing. In the same vein, robots are softwares with a good output when well programmed.

Robot is basically a helper and could help traders, i am sure you must be familiar with "Expert Advisor", which is popular in metatrader, right? Advisor means helper or someone who give us advice, in fact robot created for help human to trade more accurately, faster and without involving any emotion. But this is sometimes misused by scammers, or that robot won't work well simply because the createor still lack of forex understanding and lack of skills.

Without involving an Emotion is one of the advantages of Robot, if not the first advantage; as Human can make profit but is affected by Emotion, whereas never for Robots. But the Bad News about Robots is that they can blow up our Account is just one day.

Robot is very helpful when we want to trade but the real thing is that a good traders must always learn how to trade manually when you learn how to manually do your trade then you can start profiting from here which is always the best when a trader start from using the robot to trade such traders is likely to become lazy

If you understand how to use that bot properly the answer is yes. But I do know many have no clue on what kind of bot they have. They claim that they use bot and they loss. Ask them what kind of bot they have and what pair and lot size that bot is good to trade and they can't answer you.

Of course, trade with robots is quite promising, but you should be wary of using them at Instaforex and Forex Club accounts. Because these brokers like to cancel the trade, which they consider to be in violation of their rules. And all robot trades are forbidden by their rules.

In a given situation a robot might work but in a long run its very risky to use such robots as they work on a fixed program and are not compatible for working in turbulent situations.

In a given situation a robot might work but in a long run its very risky to use such robots as they work on a fixed program and are not compatible for working in turbulent situations.
Yes bots are program. That's why we need to learn first how to use a bot properly before we going to use it. We also need to learn how to trade properly before using bots. Since bots are tools and not trader's replacement. Its like automating our trade. So if we don't know how to trade then even if we use automation we still end up losing.

You can set up an adviser to open deals according to the regulations), or work with brokers who do not forbid anything. For example, FreshForex or another.