• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

A demo is a must for any newbie. You would lose less money if you practice a lot in a demo. You would be kidding yourself to move on to a real account without practicing a demo first. You will learn all the technical there and you will learn how to avoid mistakes. If you made all of your mistakes in a demo, you won't make them in a real account. If you go to a real account, you will be sure that you will lose all of your first 20 trades due to little technical mistakes.

like when looking at it from another perspective we will have to see that forex demo trading is however no a must as newbies can still chose not to trade entirely with the demo account. But I can say that it is essential for anyone who wants to make money in forex trading.

Here are some reasons why it is highly recommended for you to practice with a demo account:
Learn and experiment with play money
A demo account mimics the actual market in real time and allows you to use play money. This gives you space to try out a number of techniques, without fear of losing your actual money.

We learn a lot of good things once we manage to learn the demo trading. so we have to understand that by trading in the demo account we have to learn to understand patience and also money related stuff. that is one type of the knowledge we are supposed to keep eye on.

You will only learn in demo trading your trading strategy specifically to understand how to work in a trading environment in the platform with the indicators or tools to determine or predict the market trend. Yet, demo is a must to test and learn the basic trading.

Its the one thing that all newbie must try out first. Its kind of like a prerequisite for trading. You will do so much better if you practice in a demo. I think the more you practice the better of a trader you will be and you will make money so you will not regret forex cause you lose without sufficient knowledge and practice. So, I say open as many trades as you can and then learn from them and then you will like forex better.

Apparently, we can't test our strategy when we don't have demo trading or practice area. Then, we will also have the importance of it for our trading strategy and learning the Forex basics. Demo is not limited and will be stopped and only focus in real but we will continuously using it until we become successful.

They say practice makes perfect. In forex trading we really need to practice to make some profit. I do recommend that we invest more and more money in here. I do suggest that from time to time we need to make sure that we know how to handle our account in forex trading.

Yes, Demo trading seems inevitable no matter the angle we see it from. It helps us develop ourselves, test our trading skills and strategy and as well improve in the way we trade. It is just a necessity to any trader irrespective of your professional status.

Demo trading is really necessary especially now that we need to focus on earning and then continue trading to make more profit. I know many just make profit and then do some hit and run. Problem with this is that theirs no continuity and sometimes when they return to trade again they loss money.

It makes one begin to think that if we really need to trade on a longer term, want to minimize the chances of losing in a bid to try out some strategies, then there is need to have a good taste of the Demo account always. You keep developing your strategies and you need a comfortable stage and that is what the Demo can afford.

Traders trade in the demo to avoid losing much in the live account. Newbies trade in the demo because it is unavoidable for them. They are just too green to start up a real account and risk their money so they desire a safe trading ground.

That is true. Logically we save lots of money at demo trading. Because at real account newbies can lose huge amount with a single wrong decision. But at demo account we trade at virtual money. So it does't effect.

hello friends, i like to discuss more about demo trading importance. I saw most of newbies in Forex hesitate to do demo trading for some months and easily make loses in real account. So, do you agree that demo is must for newbies.

Yes you are right that demo trading is the must for newbies but it should not for a month or as long after 1 week i think trading in live market.Other wise you will not aware about the live trading stratigies

@amit.neogi, Demo account or trading I'm the Demo is only a necessity. I doubt if it's all traders that trade in this account. I also doubt if Demo has been in existence from word go. I guess it's an innovation, though has been around for some time now. Not every trader fancy it though, but it is a necessity.

Every trader needs to trade in the demo account. The demo will provide a good source of learning for the newbie trader because that is what he or she will be needing to learn how to trade in the real account. Whereas some traders neglect it, it is very necessary for trading.

For newbie i think most of them should try demo account in order to learn and also if we make a mistake and do trial and error the effect won't be so much because this is just virtual account, and it is a good place for experienced trader to test a new strategy.

I feel that the cropping up of cent accounts these days and the bonus offers, copy trading and stuffs like that are gradually taking over the brain behind the Demo account. Not every newbie would want to spend a lot of time staying there and this affects them greatly.

hello friends, i like to discuss more about demo trading importance. I saw most of newbies in Forex hesitate to do demo trading for some months and easily make loses in real account. So, do you agree that demo is must for newbies.
I agree the demo account is must for newbie because you can much learn from this account. Participate in demo accpunt contest and if you win you get the real money.

Demo trading really can make us earn good amount of money. I do recommend that we invest more time in demo account than in real account. I'm so sure that we can surely be making good income in forex if we only know how to master some trading skills in here. I'm really interested to know if we really can handle our trading account in here and become a big time millionaire. I do hope I can and I do hope I will be making some good income in here.

If a trader trade in the demo account for too long, he or she will know how to trade in the live account. When we are practicing in the demo account, it will help to make you understand how you can be able to manage your account when you go over to the live account.