• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

hello friends, i like to discuss more about demo trading importance. I saw most of newbies in Forex hesitate to do demo trading for some months and easily make loses in real account. So, do you agree that demo is must for newbies.

hello friends, i like to discuss more about demo trading importance. I saw most of newbies in Forex hesitate to do demo trading for some months and easily make loses in real account. So, do you agree that demo is must for newbies.

Well,yeah it is a must that every newbie must trade with so as to have exprience about forex trading at least being able to know how excute an order and how to choose the required setting like,lot and best suit leverage,so demo is very important.

Demo trading is a must for anyone that is willing to succeed in forex.Anyone that goes ahead to jump it should just be forgeting it because there is a 90% assurance that the individual would be losing so much and might eventually be starting again.

- - - Updated - - -

Demo trading is a must for anyone that is willing to succeed in forex.Anyone that goes ahead to jump it should just be forgeting it because there is a 90% assurance that the individual would be losing so much and might eventually be starting again.

Pilot dont just start flying in the air without going for any training because it is dangerous to the point that it may even be fatal. They have to go through simulation training first so that they can learn the equipment, know to analyse the weather to see if conditions allow for flying. The same happens with regards with beginners and a demo account. Without it the beginner will be undertaking a dangerous journey leading to losses because there is no practice first.

Yea,i agreed to what you guys have said,demo account trading is a must for both professional and beginner forex trader,this demo account serves as account to practilise or test your strategies and skills before executing it in the real live trading account

- - - Updated - - -

It is not that it is a must as if ever broker makes it mandatory,but it is a matter of choice as i do know that most newbie goes back to the demo account after lossing with the real account so it depends on if we want or not.

yes obviously demo trading is a must for all the traders and specially for newbies. Demo accounts are meant for learning and making practical knowledge. And since a newbie trader remain unexperienced, they can make the best use of a demo account and learn as much as possible from there.

Its become obvious that trading directly in the real account without going through to the demo account would be rather disastrous. The platform is there as a free tool put together for the purpose of giving traders the opportunity to do practice and therefore should be used accordingly.

That will surely not a good idea or else you have a lot of money to lose then I am sure that it's just okay to you losing those money as you can afford, but what's the purpose if you just going to end up losing? where you can use a demo account where it can save your money.

That will surely not a good idea or else you have a lot of money to lose then I am sure that it's just okay to you losing those money as you can afford, but what's the purpose if you just going to end up losing? where you can use a demo account where it can save your money.

Sure the demo accout can possibly save our money but it can never yield us profit so its more better we use it for learning purpose rather than making use of it because we are scared of lossing,demo trading is a must not just for learners but as well for proffesional traders.

it is a must that every beginner must business with trial as to have experience about currency dealing at least being able to know how execute the transaction and how to select the needed establishing like,lot and best fit make use of,so trial is very essential.

How i wish most brokers will come up with the a system where by any newly registered client must trade about three to four months with the demo account before being able to have access to the real account this way loss will be minimized and forex trading will gain more investors.

I think to me rushing to learn in the demo account would only be blowing away the funds of that individual.We must learn at the every point to give much learning attention to the demo account at every single point of time.

- - - Updated - - -

I think to me rushing to learn in the demo account would only be blowing away the funds of that individual.We must learn at the every point to give much learning attention to the demo account at every single point of time.

I just like playing around with a demo account testing some strategies. I am happy because somehow I am making profit, but we know it's just fake, this will what give us the confidence when you are making profit with your demo account.

Demo dealing is a must for anyone that is willing to be successful in currency dealing.Anyone that goes forward to leap it should just be forgetting it because there is a 90% guarantee that the person would be dropping so much and might gradually be beginning again.

No one can trading at the expense of real traffic without a demo account to learn the principles of good technical analysis and how trading in the forex market so as not to lose a lot when he entered the market and I see that he is trading it only for two months

The statement that most newbies appear to be hesitant to do demo trading is worrying. I found from personal experience (and that of a few colleagues) that learning to trade on a live trading account can be very expensive. I would strongly advise any newbie not only to start on a demo account but also to stay on a demo account (and off a live account) until such time as he/she has mastered trading on a demo account on a consistent basis.

Demo account is critical because it gives the much needed exposure of Forex markets to a Forex aspirant. Demo account gives us the practical knowledge and compliments with the theoretical knowledge which we have gathered through learning.

Demo account provides us the platform to apply our skills and knowledge in Forex trading. It provides us a base to judge our fitness levels in Forex.

That's is very correct,demo account serves as the platform that a trader would use to practicalise trading regardless of the specie of the trader,demo account makes trader to know if the strategies a trader is using is good or not,demo account makes a trader to be successful

The statement that most newbies appear to be hesitant to do demo trading is worrying. I found from personal experience (and that of a few colleagues) that learning to trade on a live trading account can be very expensive. I would strongly advise any newbie not only to start on a demo account but also to stay on a demo account (and off a live account) until such time as he/she has mastered trading on a demo account on a consistent basis.

There is just not enough room for trial and error in the demo account because you are using real money and you may not be relaxed enough to concentrate on the actual learning and practice. The demo account is available for most brokers and at no fee so we should make use of it accordingly.