• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

when i was new in trading i was profitable in the demo but when start live trading result was completely different. actually we see lots of difference between demo and live

Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the structure and about how to trade, but again the real learning begins in a real Forex Trading account.

A demo account acts as a bridge between theoretical knowledge and live trading success. You might know what to do but if you don’t know how to do it, you might not be able to do it successfully. So, it’s better to first learn how it is done on a demo account before you move to trade on a live account.

Demo trading is a good basis for taking the experience of real trading, but as traders are not investing real money, it doesn’t help with emotional and psychological aspects. For gaining complete experience without investing much, I believe micro accounts are good.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

according to my experience i think for learning trading demo is the first of option but i have seen most of the trades who are particularly beginners always take demo as time passing.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.