• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

The demo account is not a basicaly must account due to people who registers on any broker have access to trade either on the demo or real account. But if we are working through the lane of success then the demo account should be a must or crucial.

Demo trading is the best way to make good income. I do hope that in two to three years time I can become a successful trader and this is the reason why I focus more on forex trading. Because I'm sure if I keep on practicing in demo account I will going to develop enough trading skills to become a successful trader.

I agree with nasim39. It is very important to take experience from trading with demo account. You will gain more confidence without any risk of losing money. And it will also help to learn strategies.

Well, the demo account is not a must it is optional because we can still skip it as some traders has been doing in the past. Its only for those who want to have a profitable earning on the long run. Saying that it is a must looks as if the signup page of real account or real trading platform will not be available if we dont trade with the demo first. Its a good place for those who wants to be a good trader.

Why to practice on real account and losing money, if you are getting a free of cost demo account which look same as real account. Everybody should take advantage of this facility.

Demo trading is really necessary not only to minimize our loses but to develop our trading skills also. That's why I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we are losing then try to start trading in real account once we are making money. I'm doing some hard earning right now.

I would like to advice newbies that do not hurry to get into arena. First practice at demo accounts for few months. When you feel that you are ready to face real market, then only open live account.

Once you learn how to do the demo trading then for you to make money from the demo trading is not that hard. You would do much better and that approach serves for longer term. You need to understand that it would be possible to understand how that helps slowly build your income.

Once you learn how to do the demo trading then for you to make money from the demo trading is not that hard. You would do much better and that approach serves for longer term. You need to understand that it would be possible to understand how that helps slowly build your income.

I don't think it is possible to earn money from demo account. It is used for learning basis. To earn money you have to open real account.

He meant that demo trading will help you in preparing your strategy for the real trading. Apparently, you can't earn real profits in demo because, it's just virtual capital used but real market condition or chart. Still, it's highly recommended that traders will learn their strategy and gain some experience in demo.

I have realized that some of the time demo trading is going to be having issues with the way we do trading and we learn a lot along the way. So you should consider trading with the demo account for some time and then move ahead with the money into the real account. that always helps.

Yes, it is common truth that if you spend time a whole year at demo trading you will get nothing except experience and knowledge. To earn money you have to shift from demo account to real account.

I have realized that some of the time demo trading is going to be having issues with the way we do trading and we learn a lot along the way. So you should consider trading with the demo account for some time and then move ahead with the money into the real account. that always helps.

The demo account is meant to be used at intervals in the sense that it should not be what one should rely on but for knowledge procuring. Further more. It is a must for all traders to make uuse of the demo account weather newbies or expert for the demo account is not just for knowledge acquiring but also for practical purpose.

Even from outset, the Demo account wasn't made so we could remain in it. It is basically as a coach as well as a place to fall back on when you really have to try out somethings.

Even from outset, the Demo account wasn't made so we could remain in it. It is basically as a coach as well as a place to fall back on when you really have to try out somethings.

yes, I agree with you on that. Demo account must be use very seriously because it is give for learning, not for playing. You have to use demo account as you take real account seriously.

in our country mostly peoples who are new to forex think that it is just a small and easiest business of the world and blessing to everyone many money without effort and not do the proper practice with trading demo account mostly the loss will occur with those peoples and their life is extremely destroyed

As, it is true that one who don't take demo account seriously, they can't learn many things. And thats why they don't know how to resolve some adverse situations. And hence they lose their hard earned money.

Demo trading is a must and most of the time we are going to be facing some odd things while doing the trading. I know one for sure that real account trading may not be easy for the people these days and we should be more focused on thigns that makes us some good returns in terms of money.

I think while using demo account, we should focus on every aspects. Because demo account is the place where you can learn everything and can experiment at free of cost.

A demo is a must for any newbie. You would lose less money if you practice a lot in a demo. You would be kidding yourself to move on to a real account without practicing a demo first. You will learn all the technical there and you will learn how to avoid mistakes. If you made all of your mistakes in a demo, you won't make them in a real account. If you go to a real account, you will be sure that you will lose all of your first 20 trades due to little technical mistakes.