• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Demo trading having much important in learning forex trading. I think demo is the mirror of real trading and traders can discover their own trading style by applying their acquired knowledge in demo. Demo trading helps a trader to develop trading skill. I think one should practice trading in demo at least 6 months before real trading.

There are several purposes to open a demo account. These are,

• Practices trading without risking any real money before you start real trading.

• Know about the trading platform provided by your broker.

• Developing new trading strategies and back test them.

• Measure the performance of different trading strategies to choose the best one among them.

• Practice trading in different time frames to know which suits you most. Most of the Forex brokers offer free demo account, but some of these demo accounts are usable for a limited time. There are some forex brokers who offer unlimited demo account.

@ali222, that's some good one and we can as well add up; trying another market which you hitherto haven't been trading on. Someone who wants to start up in a different market session from the one he used to can first start up with the Demo account.

Demo trading is were we going to make some good income. I'm so sure that we can become a big time trade once we are good. That's why its very important that we practice in demo account. I'm so sure that the more you trade the more you can see your improvements.

demo trading only just the perfect place for traders to learn and practice without having to undergo any risk, therefore, do not ever underestimate the demo trading because it is the most important part to gain knowledge and also experience in forex trading

Trading straight in real account is not good for every newbie in Forex. Every trader should start trading with Demo account and should practice in Demo for at least one year. Demo trading is very helpful to learn the basics about forex.

Demo contest gives a real trading experience, only thing is that a trader should take it seriously, as most of the people gets casual as there is no capital involved.

demo trading is a must for all the traders and specially for newbies. Demo accounts are meant for learning and making practical knowledge. And since a newbie trader remain unexperienced, they can make the best use of a demo account and learn as much as possible from there.

Practice is what make us learn in forex trading. I'm so sure I can kill a lot of time in here as in two to three years time trading in forex I give thanks to demo account. Its all in demo account that I learn how to trade.

Some other thing is the trader's interest to trade in the Demo account. It is not all traders that are passionate and longing for it. To some, it is the Demo account and there is absolutely nothing so special about it. They don't want to waste their precious time trying to trade in it or practice anything about it.

I know the feeling. Its boring and you have nothing to gain. You loss money and you end up incurring multiple loses. But in the end its still worth it if we just learn in demo account. This is the main reason why we incur so much loses in real account if we don't practice in demo account.

trading in forex is making me got addicted with. i love its pips and its rebate. For rebate, i use Primerebate as the rebate service provider because Primerebate is best one..

Practice is what make us learn in forex trading. I'm so sure I can kill a lot of time in here as in two to three years time trading in forex I give thanks to demo account. Its all in demo account that I learn how to trade.
The best part of Demo account is that, you learn a lot without loosing you capital, its a must for newbies as you can test your strategies that you have planned theoretically.

It is a must for everyone, just take a look it as virtual account where you can use demo account as your experiment place, or as your lab to test how good your new created strategy or plan. And for newbies they could see this place as the place to do trial and error when learn.

Well, I see it as a necessity and not a must because someone who decides not to trade in the Demo account would still become successful and nothing would happen to him. It is just important in other to save yourself the stress of losing while you are learning but it doesn't mean that if you skip it, you are doomed.

Yes it is a must, i wonder why traders should be avoid something like that, trading with demo account is important, especially those newbies who cannot stand for waiting and want to earn money as fast as they can. What is important here is understanding and newbies through demo account can understand market very well without risking their money so much.

Demo trading is good not only for new comers but also for experienced traders, its a place where you can check your skills and strategies without loosing money.

practicing on demo account is a must to do because it will help new traders to get familiar with trading platform and testing on trading strategy... instead of using demo account we can try no deposit bonus, one of the famous broker that offer this kind of bonus is icvector, the loyalty bonus will help new traders starting real trading without monetary risk.
my acc 971706