• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Indeed you be able to save a lot of money from losing in trading if you would start with a demo account first. Because I am very much sure that you would make a lot of mistakes if you would avoid the demo account . That's why it's very important for me that I would follow advices of the experienced traders

Indeed you be able to save a lot of money from losing in trading if you would start with a demo account first. Because I am very much sure that you would make a lot of mistakes if you would avoid the demo account . That's why it's very important for me that I would follow advices of the experienced traders

If you have a lot of money to start then you can start in real account but demo account is good too if you want to try forex with no risk and also it will make you spend your time without need to spend any single bucks and also good for newbie who doesn't have much bucks to start.

Demo trading some how caution our losing streak as I'm sure when we are only starting to trade we are getting lots of loses and in the end we can end up getting more and more loses.I do hope that I can really make good income in here. Eventually I can end up getting lots of loses if I can find ways and means to make good money in here also.

If we are very much confident of your skills you can go ahead with live trading. But I'm not so sure of my skills that's why I am still considering using a demo account. I know it's very much boring in the demo account. If I wanted to reach success, it is very much important for me to start with demo account.

Of course, if we will be confident already in our skills and strategy then, we've done already in our demo trading and done with the trials and tests. But if not then, we should not yet head on real trading and we still not guarantee that our strategy will be worthy or will be profitable.

Its just like jumping to high school where we are not yet through with the elementry classes,,demo account is where we get prepared to face the real account there,we learn so many things,like how the chart works how to place an order ,though the real and demo platform are all the same just that the currencies are different.

That's why we must have demo first because it's the road and we can't take any shortcut on learning Forex. Demo will be our foundation on what we will use in our future trading thus, we need to take it seriously as well if we want good results in the real trading.

Its just like jumping to high school where we are not yet through with the elementry classes,,demo account is where we get prepared to face the real account there,we learn so many things,like how the chart works how to place an order ,though the real and demo platform are all the same just that the currencies are different.

Some people said something like this but you know that there are some trader that just trade in real account without need to spend their time in real account, you can find some of them actively in other forex forum, some of them think that demo account as junkie for them, right? but for me it is depend on the trader itself, are they want to do it or not

Some people said something like this but you know that there are some trader that just trade in real account without need to spend their time in real account, you can find some of them actively in other forex forum, some of them think that demo account as junkie for them, right? but for me it is depend on the trader itself, are they want to do it or not

such traders are those who never make profits who keep on making mistakes and loss,tell me how one will be able to know hoe leverage really works without making use of the demo account,the demo account is not just for newbies but also for already knowledge traders,they use it for texting.

such traders are those who never make profits who keep on making mistakes and loss,tell me how one will be able to know hoe leverage really works without making use of the demo account,the demo account is not just for newbies but also for already knowledge traders,they use it for texting.

they can simply trade in real account with mentors beside of them, there are some traders that doing something like this simply because they have good income as their capital, i am not this kind of traders, but this poster has Demo forex trading account. - Page 18 , you can check that link , maybe it will open your eyes wide, and not all people use demo account, that is fact but i still cannot deny that is a good place for newbie, but not for all newbies, but mostly of them.

they can simply trade in real account with mentors beside of them, there are some traders that doing something like this simply because they have good income as their capital, i am not this kind of traders, but this poster has Demo forex trading account. - Page 18 , you can check that link , maybe it will open your eyes wide, and not all people use demo account, that is fact but i still cannot deny that is a good place for newbie, but not for all newbies, but mostly of them.

Bro,i still don't believe that,having a mentor does not mean anything and a wise person will first of all practise what ever his mentor directs them to do before dealing with the real account and a mentor will as well advise you on that,so demo account is still needed.

Demo trading is a must. Lets just hope that we can make good income in here in the long run. I'm sure I will be earning good and earning well in here. I'm really happy that some how I can end up making good income in forex without any problem right now because of what I learn in demo account.

Bro,i still don't believe that,having a mentor does not mean anything and a wise person will first of all practise what ever his mentor directs them to do before dealing with the real account and a mentor will as well advise you on that,so demo account is still needed.

Again, for some traders, and that is included me too, i am the one who need demo account, since i don't have bucks to start and i don't have any mentor that i can use to teach but overall if i want to say that for me demo account is a must and also i am grateful that demo account is exist so i can trade and while learn, but not for long time in that account because i will be lack of any psychological side.

I think demo trading has it;s importance and you can see that demo trading is not that easy either. you have to learn and make sure you are going to profit and then you can jump into the real account. it would be quite good to see how the demo trading is going to be helping.

since it is actually based on the same market i think that will be like that, but in fact you still loss many thing like pressure to gain profit and not to loss your capital in trading, just what real account offer to you, it is quite hard if we don't know anything but sooner our trading will be better in demo account also in real account but in real account risk is higher while in demo account you don't have any risk.

Yes, it will be the tense and pressure of trading. And since, we need to make profits not losses so different emotions will show if we fail to make profits which greatly influence our trading and also ourselves in real life. Demo trading will going for the strategy and real for emotion test.

in real all aspect that you need to improve is available to train. Real account actually is all for one place to gain more experience and also gain more income from forex, in one trade you can earn more experience that you will get in demo account, but for me demo trading is good for newbie who don't have much money to start forex.

Yes, but not all of the knowledge and experience will be found in demo trading. Still, there are many things that we need to take care of. And also we focus in demo for our strategy. Well, we also gain in demo the experience as we trade on the real market but not the real money.

It is highly necessary as skipping it for real trading will be like jumping the gun. It provides you the platform any other type of account (cent or full live account) will, then why should one neglect it since you are not investing anything in it. I have also heard some people say they don't have need for it since there is a cent account but it doesn't make sense if you have an economically effective way of learning and decide to make things less economical for yourself.

if you already new or just knowing forex for a while than demo trading is a must to get you familiar how to use it , after that maybe cent account would be great to start trading live with low capital to risk, so trader will really fast learn how to handle capital and grow it carefully