• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Demo trading is the best way to practice your trades in a learning manner. You can build a strategy here and implement it on the live market without any loss of money which is quite amazing thing. You need to practice the trades according to the amount you wanna invest on the live account. Thanks!

I recommend you to do demo trading before entering the market with real money. Demo trading has made it easier for the modern traders to build a strong strategy for themselves. I really got great help from it, what is your thought about it?

It's for certain that without demo trading a newbie is lost) I remember when I started trading on a demo and how many questions I had...)

Lol. When you finish reading a forex school then you think you have learned a lot and totally ready. But when you start trading then you see you have much to learn. I have had similar experience. lol

Demo trading is must before the beginning as well as during trading. You need to work hard on it in order to make a good strategy for your future trades. A hardworking person is always a good trader. Am I right?

Demo practice makes you mentally strong. Confidence is more important in forex trading, we need to grow up our confidence with demo trading and knowledge and trading experience but fear is the bad factor in trading.

I would like to recommend all the newbies to start their career through trading on the demo account as it will surely boost your confidence to deal with the ups and downs of the real market. Do you people have some experience of it?

I am a huge supporter of the demo trading. You need to do demo trading with complete disciplined approach as it is the place which will decide your future in the field of trading. A good demo trader is a successful live trader most of the times as far as I know!

Not everyone can be successful in forex trading. There is greater chance of failure than success in forex market. Demo account trading is an excellent way to test yourself. Demo account can tell you a lot about your luck in forex.

Not everyone can be successful in forex trading. There is greater chance of failure than success in forex market. Demo account trading is an excellent way to test yourself. Demo account can tell you a lot about your luck in forex.

Yes, more than 90% traders are losing their money here and that’s the reality! Forex is one of the most challenging profession.

Beginner traders tend to add to losing trades or hold for too long, resulting to a bigger amount of money at risk. They do this in hopes for a trade reversal so they can get back their loss.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

The trading journey in the forex market can be difficult as forex is a highly competitive market place. Even while trading in an uncertain market place like forex, a currency exchange trader will need to be proficient in conducting analyses. As forex is not a trouble free market a trader will require good knowledge about the financial market tools and techniques. In this process, practicing with the demo accounts can help a trader to acquire knowledge about the trading.

The trading journey in the forex market can be difficult as forex is a highly competitive market place. Even while trading in an uncertain market place like forex, a currency exchange trader will need to be proficient in conducting analyses. As forex is not a trouble free market a trader will require good knowledge about the financial market tools and techniques. In this process, practicing with the demo accounts can help a trader to acquire knowledge about the trading.

Till now demo is the best source for practice & learning the trading principles! In addition, it takes such a long time to learn Forex being a consistent performer.

Demo account trading must be priority for people who are serious in entering the forex market. They should give utmost respect and time to demo trading. The best thing about the platform is that it is completely free of cost. Anyone who is willing can use it to their advantage.

A demo account is great for learning how the trading platform works, placing trades etc. This is particularly useful to beginners in forex trading as it helps them to get accustomed to the markets.

A demo account is great for learning how the trading platform works, placing trades etc. This is particularly useful to beginners in forex trading as it helps them to get accustomed to the markets.

No doubt, demo is the best way of learning. But I see, a number of new traders don’t know; how to use this learning platform; as a result more than 95% new traders are the losers.

Demo trading is the way to get a good start on the live account. Demo account enhances your confidence and tells you how much you know about the market. It also tells you that how long can you stay on the market. How did you start your trading career folks?

Demo trading is the way to get a good start on the live account. Demo account enhances your confidence and tells you how much you know about the market. It also tells you that how long can you stay on the market. How did you start your trading career folks?

Same here; I mean from demo! I used this practiced account for 1 year fully, then I open my live because of my consistent result in demo.

I am a huge supporter of the demo trading. You need to do demo trading with complete disciplined approach as it is the place which will decide your future in the field of trading. A good demo trader is a successful live trader most of the times as far as I know!

Yes, demo is very useful way of learning; but traders need to use this account for such a long time, only for couple of weeks or month would be valueless! Forex traders should open their live only, when they are profitable in their demo.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.