• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

trading on demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, for trading activity more powerful for gaining a some profit in market.

Although there are certain trader which he said practice in demo only waste of time but obviously still so many trader suggest for newbie to learn and practice using demo account, although sometime result in demo and real account is different

It is everything but not a waste of time. Through Demo Trading you could earn lots of knowledge and I have seen some traders who have started without Demo, and face lots of loss.

Yes right, many success trader also they using demo account for early preparation, and sometime they willingly to spent time on demo account more than few years because they won't get fail in real account, serious in learning and reckless in learning usually will get better result for trader that serious in learning
Yeah, they do it because they still thinks that they lack some knowledge of Forex and hence re-enter demo trading to learn it more better.

When we trade in the demo accounts ,the experience and the knowledge increases which increase the chance of accurate trading in the real account and like that we can change the life .

In my trading career, after passing a long time I am still depending in demo trading, even though we the traders who are particularly scalpers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Actually we can use demo account for learning process, there are certain trader which willingly to spent time practice in demo account, more than two years because they won't fail if trade on real account

It was long ago. On another forum I saw a person said that he has been trading demo for 5 years. lol That's too much in my opinion. But the good thing about it is that the person did not give up on his failures rather worked on improving himself.

Every trader have to try the demo trading first because that can help us to improve our trading experience and skill so that we can be confident to develop the strategy for future trading performance show.

its a must (demo trading) if you are new to the whole forex trading, its a testing grounds of what you have learnt, there should be a margine for errors but thats a good place to make mistakes, after a while demo will be a play ground for new stratgeies, I still have a hotforex demo account simply to test some trades, though i keep a live one for more stable approach.

In my trading career, after passing a long time I am still depending in demo trading, even though we the traders who are particularly scalpers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in demo account to see the performance how it works.

The demo trading can be a great source for the traders who are particularly newcomers. Because this trading place for all time ensures all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive for the beginners to continue a live trading in a proper way, but the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Demo is the best way to learn about Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, Demo is the very first and important step for that.

Of course the demo accounts are useful to try your strategies and the indicators that you intend to use in the live account but the only aspect of trading that the demo account may not be useful in is how the trader control his emotions because something like greed will not exist in demo account but will be in live accounts.

yes every traders have to practice the demo in their trading life because that can make their trading very smooth and simple when they comes to the real trading field as here the real confidence grows.

Many traders ignore demo trading especially the newcomers. In my trading career after passing a long time I still depend on demo account, first of all I use my all trading strategies in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

When any trader do demo trading first ,they get the real idea about the trading market and for them it becomes very easy to handle the trading field in the real amount account .

Yeah, but sometimes, traders take it very lightly as they have nothing to lose in the Demo Trading, thus they become irresponsible, and make the same mistakes in the real trading, this should be avoided.

Demo trading is really effective for increasing trading knowledge, but we lost interest in demo account after passing a sometimes. So it is better to trade in a live account instead of demo trading with a small balance. This trading approach can be a great source to acquire a real trading experience for the newcomers.