• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

For demo trading it doesn't matter what broker you chose. They will all be pretty much the same. Some offer longer demo periods than others though

Right, for demo work there is no need of any specific broker. We can trade with any broker for demo purpose. But for live account we should consider specific broker only.

For every traders the demo trading is being used for the practice purpose and to increase the trading experience and to boost up the confidence with time so that the performance can be enhanced.

It's for certain that without demo trading a newbie is lost) I remember when I started trading on a demo and how many questions I had...)

In my trading career, after passing a long time I still depend on demo account from where I use all my trading techniques first of all to see the performance how it works. This trading approach always helps me for avoiding risk. And as a newcomer I always took high leverage in demo to see the performance how it works.

Demo is the best way to obtain the knowledge to become successful in Forex Trading, as it doesn't include the risk of losing the money.

Whatever, you can start your trading career by using cent or micro type live trading account because of psychological issue! Although, demo is the most popular way of Forex learning! It’s my personal observation, my concentration level was too low in my demo account, then I started to work with micro account, and now I use ECN trading service with my full force!

I didn't count others opinion actually! I used multiple demo trading accounts manually to understand the actual scenario! In addition, where I found most flexible trading environment, and right now I am using their live trading service! Yes, I have seen, market maker brokers are available here and there! And, they try to hide their regulation status! But traders, don't invest your money into non-regulated Forex broker.

The traders who are particularly newcomers should take demo trading for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way, but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result they fall a trouble in live trading when trading practically.

For each and every traders ,one have to be very much positive so that they can trade with demo and then when they get the experience ,they can deal with the real field to get the best result.

Exactly, demo trading is the most decent way of Forex learning! This is way, I used my demo for 5 months before investing my real money! Actually, I hadn’t any specific target for demo, 5 months were enough for me! In addition, I started my live trading with my profitable EA.

Demo Trading is the only way where we can experience the real trading without investing any money. I also have done it for around 6 months and it proved quite helpful for me.

Demo trading is good enough to test any broker before investing money with them because more or less these accounts are very similar to the real accounts offered by the broker.

hello friends, i like to discuss more about demo trading importance. I saw most of newbies in Forex hesitate to do demo trading for some months and easily make loses in real account. So, do you agree that demo is must for newbies.

Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.

There are so many brokers about offering many types of accounts and most offer demo accounts to practice on. Most of the demo accounts can be used without having to pay a fee.

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.

Demo trading is the best tool which ensures the future of the trader. If you have a good success rate on the demo account after 6 months of your demo trading period. Then you can enter the market with the live account as at that time you have the confidence to break the shackles. Have you worked on it?

Demo account trading trading is as important as live trading. Demo trading allows you to strengthen your grips upon the strategy to tackle with th fluctuating market. It tells you the viability of the knowledge and the things you need to improve. Do you agree with me?

Well, actually most of the brokers would supply you with different pricing feed and different execution times on Live and Demo accounts.