• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Demo trading is really important for a new trader as it gives him an idea to know how much he knows about the market and how much improvement is still require. You are advised to invest only if you stay profitable on the demo account for some time. Good luck!

I liked your words; yes new traders need to use their practice account for a long time since they can be sure on their own trading skill. Opening a live account too early would be costly!

Yes demo is mentadory to know how the trading mechanism works. It is also needed to test your strategy. You can't test your strategy directly on live account.

Demo trading is important for any trader. For newbie it's the place to get familiar with trading system. And for others here they can test their new strategy performance.

In a way, it is. It prepares you for the live market conditions and you get an idea of the broker’s features. But it won’t be of any use if you depend entirely on the results that you make in your demo account. It is just for practice and you should start small when you go live even if you were making winning trades in your demo account.

I feel a demo account works for a novice trader to an extent, that is for practicing their trades in real market conditions but with virtual money. However most of the newbie traders get overconfident with their demo results that they endup trading with their savings which is not advisable and is very risky.

I feel a Demo account is very vital for new traders. And it's not just me but many prominent and reputed traders who have made their careers out of forex trading promote the practice of using demo accounts during a trader’s initial days . Like I was very ignorant about demo accounts when I came into forex and paid a huge price for it, but I don't want others to commit this grave mistake.

I cannot think of a trader stepping into the market without demo trading. A demo account should be the first step for traders before they risk their money in the live market.

I cannot think of a trader stepping into the market without demo trading. A demo account should be the first step for traders before they risk their money in the live market.
Of course, that practice is needed to manage the risk. Demo trading is very important as a platform for that practice.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Demo trading is an essential if you have any intention of getting better in trading and obtaining more skill to be able to make a better or consistency in profit.

Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Structure but to learn properly, you need to invest in the real market to learn it in a better way.