• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safer if traders don’t expect to be rich quickly. Because require process to make traders skilled and manage capital to growing high before traders start to trade with high margin. Better take little profit if traders use little capital to trading. Being aggressive sound profitable but in fact, many traders fail because they are always use big margin per trade all the time.

There is no such a way where trader can make a lot of profit in forex in short time, i mean you can double your money in at most 2 weeks, i never see any trader that do something like that, the fastest one only in 6 months where he can get stable income and can doubled his own money, and the last word from me is that forex is not an easy way for making money nor the place for making quick money.

To become rich and quick is easy just focus on your activity and you will be be there constant practice and proper learning procedure also help alot and enabling that the traders got what is good thus making them become rich soon

No chance to traders able to be successful quickly. Require time to construct knowledge and strategy and require time too to develop capital into growing. If traders impatient, they’ll choose to quit because unable to achieve the level needed to be profitable. This business risky and difficult. If someone rush, they are just invite themselves into worst situation.

I strongly accept to that forex trading is not a get rich quick program if you want fast money then you will a lot of money here .
patience is what matters a lot in this business so if you want to become rich quick don't fail to learn with patience and effort its only then you can succeed

It is highly impossible to make some quick money in Forex. Most definitely, the trader can simply attain some degree of knowledge and which takes time to come. Trading well in Forex is seen from the angle of the trader being committed to it and learning the right way.

This question has been discussed widely in many of forex forums and seems many traders stick with the answer that require long process to become rich in forex trading. Especially when they are start trading with little capital. However, the chance to be rich and it in short period of time widely open if traders has been skilled and trade with high amount of capital.

Becoming rich quick is not the first thing to talk about in forex trading. It is important to first learn trading by practicing with demo account and perfecting it before opening real account. It takes quite sometime depending on how serious you're before you start making profit.

You cannot become rich quickly in forex r else, you will be able to lose all your money. If a trader want to be rich in the forex trading market, he or she should be able to learn very well how to trade and how to manage his or her account. This thing will help him or her to be able to become what he or she wants to be in forex.

In my opinion, forex trading is not a get rich quick business. It is a business that you study and train for. Once you have the knowledge, profiting is easy.

Those who would most likely make it quicker and faster in Forex are mainly those who trade in Binary since there is a higher return in it or those who might increase the margin too higher. But then, the trader should realize the risk inherent in such.

Require long period of training to become skilled and knowledgeable. It happen since market complex and dynamic. All of market character won’t appear in single day or night. So, reasonable if take long period to traders understand the market. Thus, it make traders can’t become rich just in short period of time.

Aside from long time period , it also need more and more effort from the trader to become quick in forex. So slogan become Quick rich won't be so much relevant in the real forex world right now

we can become a rich man using Forex trading but I think it's depend for our capital. If we have big capital then we can easily gain in this market. If we want rich man in Forex market then we must be need increase our trading knowledge and experience.

its a every trader dream and most of the people get into forex business because they think forex is a money making machine, but to become rich you have to work as a machine to reap benefits.

If your thinking of getting rich quickly then chance are you going to end up losing big right away. Its because forex trading is depend on your analysis. You don't count how much profit you going to make this month and so on. You only going to count your profit once you already make profit.

It is not easy to become rich in forex. What do you need is patience and dedication. In your early career you won't be rich and maybe later you could become rich. But i said maybe so there is still uncertainity and that is why i said it is not easy to become rich.

That's true. Its took me a year to turn my 400 dollars trading account into a 900 dollars trading account. So even if I can double my money each year its still hard to double your money if you have limited trading capital to start with.

Forex trading is not something to be rich over a night. To get a huge profit you have to invest huge capital. And if you have huge capital then you are already rich. Forex trading is to earn by investing money and using your skills and trading strategy.

We can not become rich very quickly in Forex. Yes we can make some good money if we have experience ,knowldge and skills in Forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.