• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in order to be rich, and wealthy you have to make sure that your investment are good and on timely manner. If you do that then surely it would be possible for you to make some good money. I think that way many of us can manage the money more easily as well.

You will become rich and financially stable after you've made failures, sacrifices and hard work with the determination and motivation to pursue your dreams in Forex trading. Though, become rich in short time is just foolishness. We don't invest in Forex just to trade and not learning and having a strategy. It will take time to become successful.

You can become rich but its not an overnight thing. However, its very possible to earn daily profit as a matter of fact there are many earning opportunities daily. You can earn as much as you want to if you know how to proceed through it. It takes proven strategies or do long term trading as its a sure way to gain profit. I've done well with longer term trading than scalping as scalping carries way too much risks. However, you can get good profit daily and it will depends on your abilities to manage your money and trades.

You will become rich and financially stable after you've made failures, sacrifices and hard work with the determination and motivation to pursue your dreams in Forex trading. Though, become rich in short time is just foolishness. We don't invest in Forex just to trade and not learning and having a strategy. It will take time to become successful.

You know, sometimes I tend to think that those are some of the things that are inevitable for one to be successful in the business. Here, I do not see failure from the angle of not being competent enough but from the angle of trying to learn different ways of becoming a successful trader.

Yes, it's inevitable and yet unavoidable in any business. We consider Forex as business and not a job at all. However, these are the facts in the business that losses will be part of it and no one will say they are perfect and achieved success without difficulties, failures or problems.

Forex is not a get rich quick venture though it brings money but you would have to work to ensure that happens. You don't sit down doing nothing and expect dollar rolling into your account. You have to get knowledge of it first before you can start earning.

Forex trading is not a get rick quick game. It needs tremendous amount of dedication and determination to learn and excel. Traders should always concentrate on consistent profits, albeit small. This would only enable them to achieve a solid growth. Use of high leverage or high risk strategies would eventually lead to margin call and wipe down of account. with a good strategy, a trader can easily triple his capital in 5-7 months time quite easily. Any attempt to hit astronomical amount will prove futile.

Well, forex trading has never been a place where people can become rich within a short period of time because we will ought to learns so many things about the business like we will have to be good at making analysis as that is the most essential and before we could be good on that we ought to be exprienced which is going to be attained via the demo trading.

Well, forex trading has never been a place where people can become rich within a short period of time because we will ought to learns so many things about the business like we will have to be good at making analysis as that is the most essential and before we could be good on that we ought to be exprienced which is going to be attained via the demo trading.
Yes, Forex is only favourable for those that diligently wait for it. It can make a trader rich but not in a short time. Just as so many see it as a means of smiling to the bank faster, it could also be a means going bankrupt easier. I believe a lot of new traders always have that misinterpretation of how the Forex market works.

You can also become poor quickly too in forex. You can become so poor if you risk way too much money at first. The more you risk the more you can also lose so you can become just as poor. I think its best to build profit slowly but surely. You can make five successful trade in small amount and its better than one large failing trade as you put all of your eggs in one basket you can also lose all of it at the same time.

Yes, Forex is only favourable for those that diligently wait for it. It can make a trader rich but not in a short time. Just as so many see it as a means of smiling to the bank faster, it could also be a means going bankrupt easier. I believe a lot of new traders always have that misinterpretation of how the Forex market works.

About becoming rich, I think that will take many years because when someone is said to be rich then that means that the person has more in reserved. Well, personally, I am not looking upto forex trading for the quick rich becoming scheme. I believe on taking it slow but steady.

Certain times, some other factors outside being patient might influence the process of becoming rich in Forex. Those factors like having bigger capital and having a better trading plan because I know too well of a trader who has spent some whooping seven solid years in the business but I can tell you, his status doesn't depict that an experienced trader.

Take away your dream, this is not that kind of business if you want then try HYIP, maybe there are some chance that you dream come true in that business, but for Forex this business need patience and dedication, it is not just a business that youwill be a rich trader in few days.

I agree with you, if a trader is able to take away his or her dream of becoming rich quickly, he or she will be able to be rich. Trading in the forex business will not mean that the trader wwill be rich quick or very fast.He or she is supposed to give himself or herself time to make it.

Do not rush and always take patient at the first place. Unless traders have good trading skills and trade with high capital, have no chance to get decent profit quickly or being rich quickly. If we are trade with small capital, we need to satisfied with small profit. If we are not skilled yet, better we are take practice and don’t jump to trading in live account.

become quick rich is not a right route for a forex trader. This market works 24 hours then why should we be in hurry to get profits. I think smooth and regular profits are best than having high profits some times.

If you use high leverage and get super lucky. Let's say you leverage your positions at 100:1. That means that if you start with $1,000, at full margin, you can trade $100,000 of currency.

So, if you have $1,000 to trade and you want to buy Euros for example, if the EUR/USD pair is at 1.20 and it rises to 1.21 in ten minutes you make a $1,000 profit. You double your initial investment in just ten minutes!

I bet the market would go the other way round after few rounds of success. That will eventually wipe down all profits including the capital. There is no short way to success. A trader who grows his account at 20% per month will end up being richer in 3 years. The $1000 investment would grow into $10000 in that period which will provide the trader a secure financial career. Leverage should be used with maximum care. Misuse will result in financial ruin. No trader till now has succeeded in having 100% successful trades. Thus, high leverage will only put the trader in trouble.

We can be rich because of forex trading. But we do not think that we can get it in quick time. There are processes and need time. Fall and fail are the common thing and we can make it as lesson for us. We can learn how to be better and make profit consistently in forex trading. So, prepare ourselves with anything in forex trading. Let's familiarize ourselves using demo account first.

as long as you are lucky enough to get positive results that could be happen you double up your capital in a very short of time but you must consider the fact that market will moves dinamically without depends on someone luck, the market makes their own movement because of market demands and supply not because of wishes from some traders will, you can double up your capital easily it is true but you could also loose your money easily if keep practice trading like that

as long as you are lucky enough to get positive results that could be happen you double up your capital in a very short of time but you must consider the fact that market will moves dinamically without depends on someone luck, the market makes their own movement because of market demands and supply not because of wishes from some traders will, you can double up your capital easily it is true but you could also loose your money easily if keep practice trading like that
Becoming rich by means of expecting that luck and the capital to double within a short time is always a mirage which has happened to only a few traders. It is better for the trader to strive on his own to learn how to trade and remain patient. Not necessarily trading with the zeal to make quick money.

Status
Not open for further replies.