• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep on trading and eventually you will learn how to trade. I don't recommend that you going to think how you can make profit in here but think how you can learn from here. In the long run profit will going to come easy.

trader can rich by Forex trading. If he give full time in Forex then he can rich certainly. Not only a trader give full time in Forex but also he give attention full efforts in trading. If a trader want to be rich then he have lot of knowledge about Forex, patient, control emotion/feeling, planning management in his trading. It is best way to rich a trader from Forex trading.

Its all started with how much trading capital do we really have. If we have 10,000 dollars trading capital and we know how to trade then its a good start. But if we don't know how to trade then we can loss that trading capital. Me I do want to have 100,000 dollars as good trading capital.

Investment handsome , take handsome but same time good change to be a beggar. So don’t be crazy thinking ?. Go ahead step by step today tomorrow you will become rich. No one can be a real rich by the way of movie thinking. Mind it slow and steady wins the race.

Yes Forex trading is one of the most reliable way but it is really a challenging and equally risky type of business. I do not think this is a easy business which possess lot of analysis, strategies and also a patience is required to get the desired profit from this market which usually takes a long time to get all type of experience from the market.

Man, forget that idea. Don't ever think to rush up in forex as it will come to damage you back.. you can lose huge money by doing such silly mistakes. Forex is a slow&Study game and should be played within its basic rules :)

If a person has no knowldge and skills about Forex then it will be very difficult for to trade in Forex. So he should go back learn about Forex and then start trading trading. Learning is the only way of earning good money in Forex.

To be rich need patience and consistency and no one in this world can guarantee you success that can make you rich in short period of time, so what need to be done here is that you need to keep your patience and consistent track record so that you can become rich.

If a person has no knowldge and skills about Forex then it will be very difficult for to trade in Forex. So he should go back learn about Forex and then start trading trading. Learning is the only way of earning good money in Forex.
Even if you have skill it will take times and it won't be something like quickly dude. Forex in fact full of risk which make us must think it clearly before taking a trade, prediction also does not come up with bigger profit.

Completely agree with the fact that there is nothing like a quick rich scheme in Forex trading because FX trading demands proper dedication and hard work so that a person can benefit from the market, so hard work and a trading plan is really important.

the secret to success is NEVER GIVE UP!! keep on pushing no matter what :D
By this way you could get 2 way, first motivation and of course bigger profit second more losses. Know the right time to stop is the best situation, if you never give up and keep trying even the time is not right you won't be rich or at least living in better standard life with forex as you basic job.

Never give up is a good attitude to have, but it also depends upon the circumstances as well that what kind of circumstances we are in, if we are facing heavy losses and still trying to hold on to trades then that not gonna help us.

Never give up is a good attitude to have, but it also depends upon the circumstances as well that what kind of circumstances we are in, if we are facing heavy losses and still trying to hold on to trades then that not gonna help us.

Yes, as a trader we should keep our spirit up. A successful trader also doesn't get maximal result in quick time, it takes process even they also ever experienced failure, making mistakes. From those, we can make skills be better, make experience as our teacher.

Yeah O agree with you on this that as a trader you need to take care of all the situations and also you need to be aware of all the situations,as far as Topic of the post is concern, i is not easy to get rich quickly and short period of time.

Right sir, forex is danger and you will never easy to be wealthy in short times. No solution for this, just keep making small profit and consistent. its better than losing much of your times

You need to stay calm in the entire process and you cannot make money in this market quickly because there are lot of traders in the market and there are different dynamics of the market, so we need to understand first and then expect someting Big.

I think what do you mea here is heavy floating loss position, well this is not means we are loss at that moment, having hope in this case also a good thing even actually to me it is a bit unrealistic, because it is very hard for the market trend to reverse.

Couldn't agree more with it, i also know that there are different reason but there are many essential things like you said before. Anyway, become richk quickly is not an easy thing to do and even impossible, some traders earn well and faster than before but after loss rerely recovering their loss.

I think most important part is that you need to focus on your targets and then need to try to achieve those targets and then examine the situation to find out the time needed to achieve a wealthy life or ultimate target.

Status
Not open for further replies.