• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I can get small regular profits I do not want to be in high risk to become rich quickly .It is matter of risk if you are sucessful you are rich other wise ruine in this trading. So you need good skill and risk management for this purpose.

I do want to earn just 5% profit to 20% profit each month in forex trading. So far I do earn minimum of 5%. In a year that is still 60% profit minimum. So for me its still a good investments. I do hope though I have a bigger trading capital to speak with.

When a trader is always thinking of how to become rich quickly, the next thing that would be on his mind is also how to increase his lot size and leverage. Making quick money in Forex is real but it is one thing that only works for those who already have very strong knowledge of the business and with a good base of capital. It is not that which should be considered by a newbie.

If you are into the forex for making money quickly then you are going to suffer a lot of times. I am sure you know that sometiems it would be possible for you to have some good money in the pocket but overall you should understand that forex is not easy way to make money at all.

If you want to get rich quickly you going to end up taking one risk one after another and become greedy. In two to three years time I do know I can handle my trading account and become a good earner. Its a fact that I want to make it big in here.

Forex trading is one kind which is full-fill by money, you have to take it only, nothing more. Only forex trading can help you to become a rich man quickly. Forex trading is one kind of machine also. you have to operate it carefully.

It is definitely no quickly scheme to get rich in forex trading because we will be easy to take high risk and it is bad for the trading account performance.

For me theirs really no limits. If you have skills to earn big right away why not? Our profit is only limited to our trading skills. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making good profit very fast.

It takes time for a trader to earn consistently from forex trading, its not a easy job to become rich quickly in forex market, just keep practicing and follow he basic rules of forex market.

I do know its really hard to sustain and maintain our trading account if we are newbies. That's why for me its best to know what we are doing first if our real account. If we trade to learn in real account then even if we loss we must not feel bad as we are in here to learn and not to earn in the first place.

and then lose those 2k in the next 10 minutes. easy come easy go.
You'll never become rich this way, unless u'r god of luck

becoming rich in forex just only in short time is not make any sense to someone like me. How can someone get a lot of money with only work in short time, even they are using efficient strategy that will be at most only in medium size.

If you can earn 5% profit a month. In a year that's already 60% total profit. Now if you can compound it then I'm so sure that you can earn great amount of money each month. My main goal and objective is really to make sure that I do earn 5% profit each month.

there's no restriction on how much will be your trading capital and target profits. Although, I don't expect or feasible to become wealthy in just short time or few trades. It will take time and expect that you will also experience losing in your trades and uneasiness in doing analysis.

To become rich by working in forex learning is the most important thing.a trader who work with proper strategies and planning,can make good profit as compared to the unexperienced traders.
so,if you really want to get rich by working in forex.then you must spend long time in learning and for this you need to have survival plan and soem time table for learning and earning.

It is wrong approach in a first place. You need to understand that Forex trading is really difficult way to earn money and you need to be professional to succeed.

When you trade on your own, its up to you how much you make (well, also depends on the market as when theres no volatility theres no trading possible)
People who are trading try to make more than 10% per Year. Some succeed, many fail.
Forex needs experience, discipline and patience.

Forex has a lot of potential and it is unlimited, but never think that you can be rich in forex. This is bad kind of habit. Make sure you always think the worst condition that happen in forex since forex is also high risk business. Rather than thinking that kind of dream, it is better if you keep practicing and learn how to manage the risk.

Focus on having two to three hours a day doing analysis. If you really want to earn money in forex trading you need to focus more on having more accurate analysis. In the long run we can all deal with what we have if we do focus on having good accurate analysis.

Thinking about to become rich quickly is not a right thing to do for a beginner but more experienced traders know exactly what to do. So the right joint is that profit depends on skills of traders and to become rich it is necessary to improve your trading skills daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.