• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to me I believe that if I should get rich in the next two years with forex trading that I got rich quick because not all business will be able to make me such money. Well, before we get that rick quick with forex trading we will need enough capital and have to consider some months to learn the business.
The are pipe dreams friend. nobody becomes the rich in few months or even years. you have to add more money into the forex if we wish to make more and regular money. that is something you need to understand there as well. that said, it is not easy to make money as well. that is what i think personally.

The are pipe dreams friend. nobody becomes the rich in few months or even years. you have to add more money into the forex if we wish to make more and regular money. that is something you need to understand there as well. that said, it is not easy to make money as well. that is what i think personally.

Becoming rich quickly is the result of mixture of luck and hard work. In forex capital and strategies are most important to become rich.

Becoming rich quickly is the result of mixture of luck and hard work. In forex capital and strategies are most important to become rich.

I think luck is what makes the money quick. You have to understand that sometimes there are some of the chances that we take and approach that makes us more strong. If you want to be rich the you are going to work hard and hussle hard then and only then you make some money.

I think luck is what makes the money quick. You have to understand that sometimes there are some of the chances that we take and approach that makes us more strong. If you want to be rich the you are going to work hard and hussle hard then and only then you make some money.

Yes, this is a right point. We often use the word luck when we are expecting something before the time. But i have experienced that even after the hard work everything ruined.

Well, you should understand the kind of riches which I am talking in here because hence I can be able to take care of things here at school to me I am rich, I dont mean that riches which I will be all over the media no, at least I am rich having 300 dollars weekly.

Well, you should understand the kind of riches which I am talking in here because hence I can be able to take care of things here at school to me I am rich, I dont mean that riches which I will be all over the media no, at least I am rich having 300 dollars weekly.

At forex trading there is no limit. A person who earns $100 weekly to a person who earns $1000 daily, everybody can earn here. There is no limitation for being rich. For somebody $1000 is richness. And for somebody $1000 is like earning of 1 hour.

Yes, there's no restriction on how much will be your trading capital and target profits. Although, I don't expect or feasible to become wealthy in just short time or few trades. It will take time and expect that you will also experience losing in your trades and uneasiness in doing analysis.

Yes, this is a right point. We often use the word luck when we are expecting something before the time. But i have experienced that even after the hard work everything ruined.

Yes, that is true but hard work or smart work is better than luck sometimes because if things come because of the luck then everything is going to be ruined for you. And that is one thing that most of the people will tell you how they experience in their life. that is what i think.

Yes, that is true but hard work or smart work is better than luck sometimes because if things come because of the luck then everything is going to be ruined for you. And that is one thing that most of the people will tell you how they experience in their life. that is what i think.

I agree with you. Hard work is the most important thing in life. After then only we can rely on luck. I was just saying that sometimes after hard work or smart work, we don't the expected result.

At forex trading there is no limit. A person who earns $100 weekly to a person who earns $1000 daily, everybody can earn here. There is no limitation for being rich. For somebody $1000 is richness. And for somebody $1000 is like earning of 1 hour.

Well, there are some how some limits in forex trading because when you have no much knowledge then thats a barrier and also a limit. Also putting it that there are no limits then you will invariably trade with no targets and that will drain your capital. Will be better we have target and exist once the target has been reached. Being rich quickly is not that possible but with time it can be attained.

Sure, getting rich in Forex QUICKLY is almost impossible unless that stroke of luck comes in, which in most cases, doesn't come. Forex is one business that takes time to mature.

Sure, getting rich in Forex QUICKLY is almost impossible unless that stroke of luck comes in, which in most cases, doesn't come. Forex is one business that takes time to mature.

True there are no QUICK money making on any business due to there should be series of learning and even takes long time. But then. Luck has nothing to do due to one can get rich quick if after learning properly forex trading and then uses huge capital. Such person worked for luck and can become rich. Most times. People keeps on putting little funds to make money fast which is impossible.

True there are no QUICK money making on any business due to there should be series of learning and even takes long time. But then. Luck has nothing to do due to one can get rich quick if after learning properly forex trading and then uses huge capital. Such person worked for luck and can become rich. Most times. People keeps on putting little funds to make money fast which is impossible.

I agree with that. There is a word that lock support does who works hard. But there are some prospects also. To become rich quickly at forex trading you need lot of knowledge, lot of capital and lot of luck.

just join the forex trading business and come into the world of dreams and happiness so everyperson which is wanted to become a rich person in the whole world should join the forex trading and proper training to do it with better and easy and secure way so wait is for what just join trading platform

just join the forex trading business and come into the world of dreams and happiness so everyperson which is wanted to become a rich person in the whole world should join the forex trading and proper training to do it with better and easy and secure way so wait is for what just join trading platform

Are you kidding.? Forex is to earn a good amount at your suitable time. Not to be world's richest person. And by the way, most richest persons became rich with their hardwork.

People never become rich quickly. and those who do become rich quickly needs to understand that it is not that easy to manage the forex or any type of investment. there is always hard work that goes for the forex and over a period of time we have mroe ups and downs too.

It is true that to be rich, one has to work very hard. He has to give full dedication to achieve his target. Have to make good strategies and plannings and etc etc. Not everyone can be Bill Gates, Mc Donnald, Ambani etc.

You can but it doesn't mean that you will also lose $1000 if the trend goes downhill so it doesn't mean that you will get to gain that one k. It will all depends on how good the trend is heading upward but you don't always get that lucky and by the time you do you might not have any more money or you might be taking out of the trade due to stop loss. Or you might get a margin call. Its possible to make steady profit but not trying to aim to get rich quick cause its a dangerous mentality.

Forex trading actually is not a get rich quick business. It is a business that requires knowledge, experience, skills, strategy and discipline. If you are not willing to get knowledge, then it means that you don't want to make profit.

In every prospect there is an involvement of give and take policy. It is the rule of the nature, if you want something, you have to give something. At forex trading, if you want to earn profits then obviously you have to give your full dedication to learn first.

Status
Not open for further replies.