• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use high leverage and get super lucky. Let's say you leverage your positions at 100:1. That means that if you start with $1,000, at full margin, you can trade $100,000 of currency.

So, if you have $1,000 to trade and you want to buy Euros for example, if the EUR/USD pair is at 1.20 and it rises to 1.21 in ten minutes you make a $1,000 profit. You double your initial investment in just ten minutes!

No one can become rich quickly by forex,,,you need to be very much experienced and trade with patience ...also one good strategy make you to earn good in forex.

If you are into the forex for making some money then you are into this for wrong reasons. Make sure that you are going to be serious with it and learn how to do the trading. avoid doing some wrong stuff like funding without learning because tht will lead to loss of money.

if you want to become rich quickly this means you will trade with high risky like trade with full margin as some traders do this but unlucky this way of trading is very dangerous and you can lose your account quickly

The trader can become rich quickly if he has good knowledge skill and experience of trading. The trader should take high risky like trade with full margin as some traders do this but unlucky this way of triads is very harmful. This business give the money like a machine of making money to the trader if he has full knowledge and confidence.

Well, you can think it like this:

If you have $1,000,000, trade carefully and make just 1% monthly. You are rich with really less risk :)

The good investment give the good profit. The trader should also enhance the knowledge skill and experience of trading. Carefully trade is the source of good income from this business. In this way the trader quickly become rich without less risk and tension.

I would say that Forex will not necessarily means that we will become rich in certain period. But this can happen and also can't happen. I would say that this will not be achievable if we still lack of something such as experience and good capital. And also the motivation to accomplish it.

If you use high leverage and get super lucky. Let's say you leverage your positions at 100:1. That means that if you start with $1,000, at full margin, you can trade $100,000 of currency.

So, if you have $1,000 to trade and you want to buy Euros for example, if the EUR/USD pair is at 1.20 and it rises to 1.21 in ten minutes you make a $1,000 profit. You double your initial investment in just ten minutes!

You are real beginner. I used to think like you until I found out this place was for lucky guys, it's for intelligent, clever and professional ones.

Goal should not be to be rich quickly because that way people are going to be earning less and less money and going to be more measurable. They need to understand that sometimes you are going to be having more trouble if you don't pay attention to the basics and don't take the actions at all.

LOL, that is a nice strategies? have you ever try it? all i can say this one is too much for me, and very risky i don't want to spend a lot of money with this one even i think it is nice for somoene who really want to take a lot of risk in forex, but for me this one is not.

That is not a nice startegy,in short that is not a strategy,what if what he said happens to go other way round,he lost $1,000 ten times,do you know how much he has lost,$10,000...lol :p
That is just a way of getting poor in a little period. :D

That is not all. all of this under assumption that investing into the forex is going to make him or her some money. that surely is not true at all. you need to spend a lot of time and money in order to make some decent money. sometimes you have to extra miles to make money from forex. there is no rich quick stuff there.

That's very correct,there is no get rich quickly in forex,if there is,I think all of us,would have been rich in it. I think to make gains or profits from forex needs a gradual process and hard work,with those 2 applied,then a trader should be able to be making profits form trades.

Becoming rich quickly by a newbie in Forex? That's a mirage if you ask me but I know with constant practice done over time and determination, you can achieve that. Also not all those comes into Forex will have the patience to wait for such long. It is simply a business that requires a lot of patience.

We will not have such thinking because, that's not going to happen if we will not have here spend time, investments and our efforts to do profitable trading or able to seek for the strategy. We should done hard work and able to be good researcher and trade often in the market.

don't ever forget about the risk of loosing all money you invested on forex trading, it is true as you say double up money for just 100 pips movement but it is risky because of 100 pips movement will wipe off your balance easily, better try to trade using good money management not gambling on market

Slow down buddy. Wanting to be on the fast lane will end you up being the same of even making it more worse for you. Forex trading truthfully makes people so many money but patient on the learning curve is crucially needed. So when you are wanting to make fast money then you will end up making an impulsive trade over and over again.

That is they did not really properly manage the risks but on the setup above we can see the huge risks involved with the low leverage and then, huge profit target. Still, we should think not on rushing for huge profits though, this can be possible in scalping.

Taking the wrong route is what constitute to lose. Seeking for fast and quick way of attaining riches leads to falling prey to some hungry traders who proves they have a good and well earning trading system so those who need to become rich faster through forex trading will go on purchasing those trading system which could be working but since they are not well exprienced the strategy might not work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.