• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I become rich quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by wrong routes. Well,I feel the wrong routes that you are referring to is,if a newbie in forex just feel because he knows the forex basics and jump into trading without him/her taking proper practise in the demo account. Honestly that trader would loose woefully to the trades.

The wrong route I am talking about os when a newbie at the infant stage already got poisoned with a wrong impression in the sense that he will more likely believe that forex trading is a business of luck so therefore it should be treated as a gamble. In addition seeking for shortcuts often results to failure.

Becoming rich quickly by a newbie in Forex? That's a mirage if you ask me but I know with constant practice done over time and determination, you can achieve that. Also not all those comes into Forex will have the patience to wait for such long. It is simply a business that requires a lot of patience.

But that is not a fast thing to become true, become rich in forex a nearly impossible thing to happen, only luck that will make people become rich quickly in forex, aside from that thing there aren't other thing, and this is rarely happen to all traders around the world i can say less than 1%.

No one has become rich in just short time. For sure they have experience many hindrances or obstacles in their trading. And that they will be most probably have failed as well once. The way to become rich will be a long term and indeed correct that not all will become rich in life.

But that is not a fast thing to become true, become rich in forex a nearly impossible thing to happen, only luck that will make people become rich quickly in forex, aside from that thing there aren't other thing, and this is rarely happen to all traders around the world i can say less than 1%.
I agreed with you,it would only be a luck for a trader to become rich quickly. Making profits in forex is just a gradual thing so I don't see how a trader would just invest in forex and expect to get good profits without the trader trading in the proper way.

No one has become rich in just short time. For sure they have experience many hindrances or obstacles in their trading. And that they will be most probably have failed as well once. The way to become rich will be a long term and indeed correct that not all will become rich in life.

Surely, that is the point. Wealth as some would say passes through thick and thing so whomever than wants to benefit from it should also endeavor to pass through those thick and thin and Forex is no exception.

Surely, that is the point. Wealth as some would say passes through thick and thing so whomever than wants to benefit from it should also endeavor to pass through those thick and thin and Forex is no exception.

Some of use here in the forums posting are yet to be richee of which whon knows if we should have been as the case may be undercaptilization is one of the problem being faced and to that I agrre with [MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION] that success passes through thick things.

Some of use here in the forums posting are yet to be richee of which whon knows if we should have been as the case may be undercaptilization is one of the problem being faced and to that I agrre with [MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION] that success passes through thick things.

Yes, I believe that Forex is something that grows with time and making profit out of it is not like gambling that you can hit immediately. That is why I do not associate it with luck. Just like the instance you gave about those of us posting here, majority have not started making it big but there are still those here capable of becoming Forex gurus in the nearest two years. So for me, making huge profits is a matter of time nurtured through experiences.

Yes, I believe that Forex is something that grows with time and making profit out of it is not like gambling that you can hit immediately. That is why I do not associate it with luck. Just like the instance you gave about those of us posting here, majority have not started making it big but there are still those here capable of becoming Forex gurus in the nearest two years. So for me, making huge profits is a matter of time nurtured through experiences.

Also with consistency, we will be able to improvise time after time because there are no knowledge of exprience that is enough for a forex trader to quit learning. Forex trading can only be a way of attaining rich quickly only if we are constant on learning and also trading with the live account.

If you use high leverage and get super lucky. Let's say you leverage your positions at 100:1. That means that if you start with $1,000, at full margin, you can trade $100,000 of currency.

So, if you have $1,000 to trade and you want to buy Euros for example, if the EUR/USD pair is at 1.20 and it rises to 1.21 in ten minutes you make a $1,000 profit. You double your initial investment in just ten minutes!

yes it is true but you also can get burn your account totally lost in just few seconds if market moves against your open position, why not start trading using low risk level which more safe even it will took more time to earn huge income from it, but it will make more certain profit and stay away from loosing money

yes it is true but you also can get burn your account totally lost in just few seconds if market moves against your open position, why not start trading using low risk level which more safe even it will took more time to earn huge income from it, but it will make more certain profit and stay away from loosing money

All depends one what one can afford lossing there is nothing wrong with trading with higher capital it is only bad when one will use higher leverage. Best is having sufficient capital thats better than leverage.

Forex trading is not something to be rich over a night. To get a huge profit you have to invest huge capital. And if you have huge capital then you are already rich. Forex trading is to earn by investing money and using your skills and trading strategy.

I agreed with you,it would only be a luck for a trader to become rich quickly. Making profits in forex is just a gradual thing so I don't see how a trader would just invest in forex and expect to get good profits without the trader trading in the proper way.

Well, being rich is not when we are able to earn 1K or similar amount in a short period but becoming rich means that we can leave comfortably even when we don't work for months. So therefore there are no luck in someone being rich within a short time in forex trading. It will take years of trading before one can become rich with forex trading.

I believe that luck matters sometimes. Because I have seen few people who became rich in a month by trading. Accept it or not, if you are investing a huge capital and taking the leverage facility and if you make profit of 200-300 pips in many transactions. Then calculate, you will get a huge profit.

We really can't get rick that quick. At most we can do right now is to make sure that we can earn good amount of money each month. I do hope I can really sustain and maintain my account in forex for good basis. I'm really hoping that eventually we can all be end up making one good income one after another. So lets just hope that we can sustain and maintain our account without any problem.

The real intention of trading at forex is to invest our savings and add some profit to it. Some people try to learn about forex and try their strategies. And some people invest their money through brokers or investment plans.

If you are into the forex for making money quickly then you are going to suffer a lot of times. I am sure you know that sometiems it would be possible for you to have some good money in the pocket but overall you should understand that forex is not easy way to make money at all.

If you are into the forex for making money quickly then you are going to suffer a lot of times. I am sure you know that sometiems it would be possible for you to have some good money in the pocket but overall you should understand that forex is not easy way to make money at all.

Well, to me I believe that if I should get rich in the next two years with forex trading that I got rich quick because not all business will be able to make me such money. Well, before we get that rick quick with forex trading we will need enough capital and have to consider some months to learn the business.

The question is about how to be rich quickly. There are multiple ways and assumptions. And a great luck is necessary to be rich before the time. Any person who loves to gamble can try all the procedure to be rich quickly. But there will be 50:50 chance to be poor quickly.

When I can get small regular profits I do not want to be in high risk to become rich quickly .It is matter of risk if you are sucessful you are rich other wise ruine in this trading. So you need good skill and risk management for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.