• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without experience should I invest a big amount

I think you should avoid investing if you are inexperienced, rather its better to invest in PAMM account.

Investing in PAMM account is suitable only for those who neither have the time nor the interest to learn trading in the market. Those who wish to become a professional trader should begin investing small capital. There are many brokers allowing traders to open account with no minimum deposit conditions. Alpari is one such broker with whom I trade in the market. A nano account can be opened with them online in no time. It is up to the client to decide the amount to be invested. By investing a small amount, say for example $100, a trader can begin to learn trading in the market. Once confidence is gained, a shift to standard or ECN account can be done quite easily.

starlite

Broker Representative
you can join managed account with less experience. it is a good solution for trader who not give much time to learning and practice. Experience is vital in trading so not invest a big amount without it you may loose your big money due to low skill.

you can join managed account with less experience. it is a good solution for trader who not give much time to learning and practice. Experience is vital in trading so not invest a big amount without it you may loose your big money due to low skill.

newbies should have nore practice with trading on demo accounts

It's better to start from small funds, forex trading is riskly, it's easy to lost much money without good trading strategy and risk control plan, you can select lower leverage and set strictly stoplose plan.

You are right. Management techniques does not develop in one day. It takes lots of trials and errors to develop one.

starlite

Broker Representative
With less learning and experience low investment is safe. With this amount you will do trading, see how much you can make as a return. When you start with high amount there is no back road for you if you loose your money.

I think it can be a good advice, but one thing to remember and understand is that those demo account will have small risk and it is comparable with its profit generated straight. After obataining sufficient knowledge, I suggest you to open a real account so you can hone skills better. This world is very beautiful in my opinion, but it's more beautiful if we open real account as our vehicle to success in forex trading

experience is important in forex trading this, because the experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. if there is lack of sufficient experience then you are advised not to trade with large capital because it is very dangerous. If you want to trade with large capital make sure that you have enough experience

experience is important in forex trading this, because the experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. if there is lack of sufficient experience then you are advised not to trade with large capital because it is very dangerous. If you want to trade with large capital make sure that you have enough experience
yes of course experience is very important in trading

starlite

Broker Representative
You should try first with a little amount for trading as your experience is increased invest more amount .In this way you will manage your amount well . Low experience will waste your big amount .

You should try first with a little amount for trading as your experience is increased invest more amount .In this way you will manage your amount well . Low experience will waste your big amount .
which type of account was your first trading account?

In my opinion, we should understand about how is working of forex, it will helps us to avoid waste big amount

I would not say trade without losses. I consider losses as my part of trading. Not very sadly they can't be avoided. lol So i go with the flow.

Loosing is a part of forex but if you dont have experience then its not good to invest big amount but still you can such amount in PAMM account where your account will be managed by professionals, i ve invested in liteforex pamm account and the results were very stable, but you should check before investing.

Loosing is a part of forex but if you dont have experience then its not good to invest big amount but still you can such amount in PAMM account where your account will be managed by professionals, i ve invested in liteforex pamm account and the results were very stable, but you should check before investing.

There are more non professionals than a professional in the forex market. Everyone likes to call themselves a professional. And to invest in PAMM, one also needs some knowledge. One should not just invest blindly.

No you should not invest your hard earned money, just like that. You should try to learn and understand the market, so that your investment can be utilised properly.