• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without experience should I invest a big amount

Without experience investing a big amount in Forex is not prudent. A trader learns the secrets of Forex only after he gains experience with real money trading. Trading with demo account does not give us proper experience as it lacks emotions. A trader should trade with small capital until he gains experience and confidence on his knowledge and trading skills.

It will be silly to have big investments without assurance from their selves if they can really be making profits in Forex or that there will be good return of their investments. It's like we are going to fall in the edge of the cliff. Our experience is our key to continue on trading and to know how to deal in the market situations.

No, don't risk anything unless you want to lose money. Learn how to trade before you start trading. This is the main reason why most of forex traders are unprofitable, they immediately go and trade even before learning the basics. You will surely lose money if you do this, i strongly advice that you start learning and trade on a demo account before doing risking a huge amount of money.

You need to learn first how the trading starts and ends to assure that you will not lose lot of money.. i am a beginner and ask mario singh helps me.. you can visit his site ask mario singh and learn more. :)

You should not invest money without experience. You should start leaning and after gaining sufficient knowledge you can invest money in forex trading. Forex trading is all about depends on learning.

Investing big amount of money into forex without having experience is just like the trader is willing to throw his own money in to the river,it would really be good if a trader have an experience in forex trading before investing big amount into it,not having an experience would only lead to a loss

Beginners should practice with demo account, then switch to live account with small funds first. Even if it looks simple, trading forex have many factors affecting it, which you can only understand by experience

That's very correct,a forex beginner should know that to begin forex trading, he/she needs to start with a small amount just in case there is a loss or MC,the trader would still have a chance of investing again,but investing big money and MC arises,the trader might not be able to re-invest

Theirs a saying learn from your mistake. If you can afford to invest in real account a big amount then invest and let see what will happen. Now the question is after you incur MC with your big investments do you think you can still continue to trade? Or you going to cry out that you will never going to trade in forex again?

Definitely, applicable in Forex trading. If we keep on not learning from our mistakes then, we just repeat our losses and that we will not be a good trader at all. We should be a fast learner when it comes on determining of our mistakes or the reason of our losses. We should stop trading if we don't see any chance to correct our mistakes.

although we do trade with a very large amount of capital but without having an experience I think it would not be effective enough to be able to generate profits from forex trading because this is a business that should really we can understand how to do it and how to can make profits from forex

Not recommended, cause you will lose it big too. Big trades are meant for experienced trades only and if you like to gamble then go ahead. I think some who have big capital can risk it. I like to not use it. I like small risks only but there is no fortune without risk so risk if you want too. Some experienced traders will risk big and they will gain big but for newbie you are only throwing your money away into the wind.

It is better to gain experience by trading on a demo account before shifting to a real account. Also, there is no need to invest huge amount in forex trading at the earlier stage of one's career. A good trader can easily begin with a modest amount and multiply it many times over in a short span of time. It is the strategy coupled with determination, patience and mind control that matters rather than huge capital, in forex trading.

Well, if you have too much money to spend without any reason then only you can invest a huge amount without any knowledge and experience. Otherwise it is totally not recommended.

investing without exprience is throwing our money away so therefore one need to have a good knowledge standard before investing in forex trading. The demo account is the best and risk free account where one can get a real exprience and develop some skills as well.

It is naturally wise not to invest big in the beginning, of course you are not so concerned about the profit at this stage, just a gradual transfer from the Demo to the real account therefore, the trader's concentration will be on the ways of gaining more and more knowledge in the real account and how to manage his emotions.

Yes your elder brother is right. You cannot trade forex without knowledge. You'll need to be experienced to trade forex. The first thing to do is to practice with demo account for as long as you're willing to learn it, then you can proceed to open a real account.

Well, if you have too much money to spend without any reason then only you can invest a huge amount without any knowledge and experience. Otherwise it is totally not recommended.

You are right [MENTION=55212]barood4money[/MENTION]. It is only those who want to waste money that invest without knowledge.

Every body have to have the exprience before thinking about having investing into forex, the business is very risky, you might loss unexpectedly as the event that takes place in the business is not expected. The business is good to invest when you must have acquired exprience from the demo account.

No I think without experience you should not invest even a penny and new trader must not start with big investments rather than small investment.