• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without experience should I invest a big amount

It doesn't matter how much you can invest at trading account. The real matter is to earn continuous profit from it. And for that good knowledge is very much important. Otherwise all the capital will get wasted.

I would not invest in large amount without any knowledge and then it becomes gambling. You should invest in modest amount even with knowledge and experiences to minimize risks and loss. We should never rush and put out way too much money for forex since its way too risky to risk. We must be slow and sure about it. Gain knowledge first, and then go low or modest on capital and leverages as recommended by most guru to prevent total wipe out.

It doesn't matter how much you can invest at trading account. The real matter is to earn continuous profit from it. And for that good knowledge is very much important. Otherwise all the capital will get wasted.

Well, your investment matters a lot. I mean, the size of your capital determines the degree of profit and leverage you will choose provided that you have the skills to trade well. But most times, it is always the new traders that ask the question about investing huge I'm Forex as they think it is just all about how much money you put in that will determine that which you will make.

If a trader does not have the trading experience, it is not good that the trader should invest big money in his or her account to avoid losing it. Newbie traders can start trading with micro account so that they will be learning how to trade in the live account. No matter what, the demo account and the live account are not the same thing.

Not advisable to traders invest high amount of money while they are have lack still in terms of knowledge and experience. Become a good trader is a matter of how long we are spend the time to practice and trading. If traders have few hours trading experience only, better to them to use small capital to measuring their progress. And not conduct serious trading with big amount of money.

When, for whatever reasons, you fail in trading, you can try to invest in the PAMM-account. I, for example, now trying to invest in the PAMM account offered by FreshForex. Broker was recently ranked the best broker in Asia, and it inspires confidence. I like the transparent control. It is possible to monitor master's operation at all stages.

we can gain experience on a demo account, with a demo account that will allow us to trade with the maximum. To gain trading experience we can use a demo account well, and we can also use a demo contest to gain experience. trading without experience is very dangerous

In forex trading this, experience is important, because the experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can gain experience with trying to trading on a demo account or with the contest demo of brokers

In forex trading this, experience is important, because the experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can gain experience with trying to trading on a demo account or with the contest demo of brokers
Demo contests is interesting for beginners sometimes i also take part in demo contests

starlite

Broker Representative
You can invest without experience in forex business. it will be of no use for you because you will loose most of the amount in making experiments on it. it is advised to learn and get experience of trading so that you can get benefit from your investment.

You can invest without experience in forex business. it will be of no use for you because you will loose most of the amount in making experiments on it. it is advised to learn and get experience of trading so that you can get benefit from your investment.
We can use demo investmet account for training

I would not suggest to invest a big amount without any experience. In fact it would not be wise for those who has experience but does not have a profitable trading plan. Many loose in the market so better be careful with the money. Be capable to earn first and then invest big.

I would not suggest to invest a big amount without any experience. In fact it would not be wise for those who has experience but does not have a profitable trading plan. Many loose in the market so better be careful with the money. Be capable to earn first and then invest big.
Yes it is very important to be careful with the money if you are newbie in trading.

It's better to start from small funds, forex trading is riskly, it's easy to lost much money without good trading strategy and risk control plan, you can select lower leverage and set strictly stoplose plan.

It's better to start from small funds, forex trading is riskly, it's easy to lost much money without good trading strategy and risk control plan, you can select lower leverage and set strictly stoplose plan.
it is comfortable to trade with cent account if you are beginner

No definitely not, there are many experienced traders who are struggling to make profit, so its very important that you should avoid such decisions and invest with proper care.

No definitely not, there are many experienced traders who are struggling to make profit, so its very important that you should avoid such decisions and invest with proper care.
with which broker do you trade? i trade with liteforex