• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without experience should I invest a big amount

I am a newcomer in trade, My elder brother says to me that if I do not have any experience in trading with demo market, do not start real trading, if I start I will lose my account probably. But I am really confusing about it.

It wouldn't be adviceable for you to put a huge fund into forex if you dont have the basic knowledge you need in starting.sincerely going through the basic of learning before trying any trading is the best.

That's why you should start and take the advice of your brother. Simple as that. You can't trade well and you can't strategize well if you don't have any experience or guidelines in trading. Simply put you have don't have notes and then, you have test for tomorrow, are you going to pass the test or not? Obviously, not. That's how it is you must have demo trading first.

To be on the safe side its better to make sure that you are better equipped to trade with huge funds and have a good strategy before you can trade with them. Trading with smaller funds is more ideal for me and you can gradually increase your investment as you see good results from your trading strategy.

Sincerely there is no two ways about it.it isn't adviceable for anyone to jump into forex with huge funds without any experience.guys learning to gain forex knowledge isn't a forever thing.it would just be for some time.

if traders skill still in beginner level, they are not necessary to rush jump in live account. moreover invest or make deposit with huge amount, won't help at all to make deposit account growing. better traders focus first in their skill development by keep practice trading in demo account. it way safer than rush trading in live account.

No, start with demo account. Trade without practice it’s risking your money. I will suggest to you, you should be download demo account, start with this that’s easy, and risk free way. When you get confidants, you will invest money. You can learn more about forex by using tutorial that’s really helpful for you.

It's just better to put a small amount of money if you are just new, though many says that it's not good to have a small trading, but you are just starting you don't have your own strategy yet, so better if you start with a small amount and if you get confidence then you can increase your capital.

its all about how we should measuring our trading performance first, small amount have advantages to test our trading performance and then, we could increase our deposit amount after we feel confidence with our trading result. as far as still unstable, we are not necessary to spend huge amount to trading.

No without experience it is not prudent to invest a big capital in Forex even if we had done enough learning and practice in a demo account. Demo account lacks risk and emotions and its only when we start trading with real money that we know the need to control emotions and avoid fear . Its therefore advisable to trade with small capital in the beginning.

Well, having no knowledge in Forex trading and then go with the real trading already meant that we are not prepared only we prepare ourselves to fail in Forex. We must have learn at least basics before going to the actual trading. We need to have our strategy and at least know the Forex market conditions.

With out having experience it is really not at all safe to invest a huge capital in forex . if you do so then there are maximum chances you will be loosing your money for sure . If you want to do so then you can take advice of any expert trader and you should trade with his guidance .

Yeah money is not safe for a trader that lacks the experience and knowledge. It's very important that you would not be so in a hurry to make profit and not just that just because you have more money to invest that you would earn better.

I advice you to not to do that, because you have to learn some basic of forex trading before you can start with huge amount of money. I have one tip for you if you are a beginner in forex trading, trade a single currency pair. Most profesionals only trade one or two currency pairs at most. However, most beginners tend to try to trade all currency pairs. If you are just starting forex trading, it's a good idea to do a single currency pairs for example EUR/USD.

I don't think it is a good idea to invest into the forex trading to have such an amount. I am thinking about how the people should be dealing with the trading these days with the less experience. Because low skills and low money does not get them to a better way at all. That is what i think about the forex trading earning as well.

Well, about the experience then, they should have undergo more of the demo trading. If they feel that they don't know much of the market expectations or conditions then they might need to have atleast to learn more of it and give more time to deduce the market movements and become familiarized.

No you should invest a little amount if you are not enough experienced. If you can manage this amount then try for bigger one. In start using big amount will be not a good strategy . You may loose your amount. With low investment do trading in micro accounts with small lots to get practice of profit taking.

I'm not really sure if it's a good idea to invest money, any amount of money, if you have no idea how forex trading works. Sure, you might get lucky but most of the time, you will lose your money. Learn how to trade before you start trading if you want to make money.

Actually, when you are newbie it's just better if you going to participate in different Forex Forums that sponsored by your Forex broker so that you will able to gather some amount of bonus to trade in Forex so even you don't invest your own money, you can start your Forex trading.

Well, about the experience then, they should have undergo more of the demo trading. If they feel that they don't know much of the market expectations or conditions then they might need to have atleast to learn more of it and give more time to deduce the market movements and become familiarized.

I think it can be a good advice, but one thing to remember and understand is that those demo account will have small risk and it is comparable with its profit generated straight. After obataining sufficient knowledge, I suggest you to open a real account so you can hone skills better. This world is very beautiful in my opinion, but it's more beautiful if we open real account as our vehicle to success in forex trading