• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without experience should I invest a big amount

I have seen, a number of new traders invest their real money for live trading although they have nothing knowledge about this financial market! It’s too much dangerous because, it’s a knowledge based profession!

Experience is exceptionally essential in forex trading. In any case, issue is an expansive part of don't understand what is inclusion. A couple of traders think it is the amount of days that issue. In any case, I think about how you have picked up from your mistakes. It is about the aptitudes you have grabbed. Moreover, it in like manner bona fide in case you make due in the markets for couple of years, it infers you are benefitting.

It's too risk if we invest big amount when we do not have any knowledge. We should learn first about forex trading and try to more improve trading skills. Practise forex trading with a free demo account to develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

Yes I think will better if investing money on forex is only using money that afford to lose, so many broker fail and losing big money because they reckless and making bad decision with spent big money and without good experience almost them fail eventually

Even, sometimes institutions trades do; Forex is all about probabilities; there is no guarantee!

Without experience everything is uncertain. It's like, if we never went to school couldn't learn how to count, likewise if you want to invest a big amount you need knowledge. Without it, you'll end up in bankruptcy.

Am sure the answer to your question is obvious and open by now, let no one tell you different. You must learn and practice before you trade big or even before you start trading at all.

That’s the procedure that new traders should follow unless, we don’t face hue lose! In Forex, losing a trade is very easy! So, we need to use our demo account properly.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should start we demo account and practice it with small amount of money. Do not open account without research brokers. Overtrade in your position and action without any trading plan or stoploss may impact your money.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should start we demo account and practice it with small amount of money. Do not open account without research brokers. Overtrade in your position and action without any trading plan or stoploss may impact your money.

That’s the procedure, new traders should follow; but the problem is; new traders are in hurry & they always want to make quick money here.

Am sure the answer to your question is obvious and open by now, let no one tell you different. You must learn and practice before you trade big or even before you start trading at all. Start with a very small amount. I will recommend you to open cent account with Forexchief broker; the broker will give you $100 free to begin your trades. Use it wisely.
You are right about the Forexchief bonus part. I did use it at one time. It is easy to get and without verification.

Last edited:
You are right about the Forexchief bonus part. I did use it at one time. It is easy to get and without verification.

Wow; nice to hear you got the bonus, because I see so many negative posts on bonus program; yes all of the bonuses are not meaningless but a number of bonuses are valueless, since they don't allow withdrawal.

Forex trading is a work of professional people. To servive here, you have to match them. You need to be skilled enough to make everything right. Increse the skills by studying and practicing. It needs time. You have to be patient. A doctor needs 5 years to complete his MBBS then internship and other associate degree. In forex within 3 months we start to feel I have learned everything. Now I now be rich overnight.

Most of the time trader quit the trading. Actually, I never blow my real account. But in demo account I lose whole account capital couple of time. However, I never loss hope and I keep trying.

Trader don’t feel any emotion in demo account. So, I think cent or micro account with small capital is best to learn about greed and control it.

If you trade large amounts without gaining trading experience, it can ruin your trading career. So you first need to make a positive trading decision.

Would you buy a Ferrari if you had the money but didn't know how to drive? No, the same way, unless u want to make brokers rich and become poor yourself, avoid doing this