• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

Dude, I do not call the broker. I have a trading platform on my phone which I use to trade. I don't think I can post links on this site. just google profiforex if you're asking about them. I prefer using my phone cause it's easier when I go outside or do the groceries, ect. I use my pc when I'm at home.

yeah using phone nowadays become common in some countries, but not in all countries, as far as i can see that in my country this trend increase each year, and people also really like to spend their time in their phone while trade because they said it is efficient for them to trade

yeah using phone nowadays become common in some countries, but not in all countries, as far as i can see that in my country this trend increase each year, and people also really like to spend their time in their phone while trade because they said it is efficient for them to trade

true if trade with the mobile phone more practical and efficient but according to my mobile phone more useful just fine for overseeing the ongoing trade and still have to analyze market movements and trade in open position would be better to use a computer

That is only for some person dude, not all person, in fact there are traders who prefer to trade in their laptop or their own computer, or even from tablet, but this is depend on trader's decision. So far i don't see any big deal when traders trade in Mobile Phone

why forex, as forex is one of the best online businesses can generate large profits and of course very different from all the other business going but we should know that forex trading is a business that is so full of knowledge and we will benefit a lot very well with forex trading but can generate some money, we will get good knowledge and also a lot of experience of forex trading

Forex is the most potential market with immense possibilities and unlimited opportunities. Deep liquidity is not the only advantage of Forex but Forex market is the mighty giant before which all other forms of money making and all other capital markets appear dwarfs. However Forex is not an easy source of money and we need to learn before we can exploit its immense potential.

That is only for some person dude, not all person, in fact there are traders who prefer to trade in their laptop or their own computer, or even from tablet, but this is depend on trader's decision. So far i don't see any big deal when traders trade in Mobile Phone
As long its serve its purpose. Right now I think trading in tablet is much better than mobile phone since if we going to say mobile phone we are actually using smartphone anyway. So for me its better to use tablet than smart phone. I'm planning to buy a samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Its has mobile features also so I can end up using it as a phone also.

Forex is the most potential market with immense possibilities and unlimited opportunities. Deep liquidity is not the only advantage of Forex but Forex market is the mighty giant before which all other forms of money making and all other capital markets appear dwarfs. However Forex is not an easy source of money and we need to learn before we can exploit its immense potential.

They are actually giant, can you imagine how much money circulated in forex every day? there are a lot of it, and it still increasing because there are more and more traders that want to trade, from so many countries especially from developed countries.

Since forex is the biggest market in the world we can earn million of dollars a year trading and no one will even know that you are earning since money volume in forex each year is in trillion of dollars. So earning million is like just having a 0.001% of the market shares.

Since forex is the biggest market in the world we can earn million of dollars a year trading and no one will even know that you are earning since money volume in forex each year is in trillion of dollars. So earning million is like just having a 0.001% of the market shares.
Even earning million is quite impossible thing to happen unless we have a lot of capital and good strategy to make profit from our trading, since there are so many traders now that want to join forex because of bad economy in some countries, now Forex become one of the market which has alot of potential, because there are a lot money circulated here everyday.

Yeah I don't think it's just possible to many traders to make million in forex. That is just almost impossible for people who don't have half million or one hundred thousand dollars to invest in forex. For Small time trader that hundred of dollars in profit is big already.

Huh...making a million dollars in forex trading would not be an easy task,the forex trader must have been a rich person before investing in forex trading,i am so sure that a forex pro can't invest thousands of dollars and expecting to earn a million dollars at the end of the year,regardless of the good skills and strategies that he/she has,still impossible to make a million dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh...making a million dollars in forex trading would not be an easy task,the forex trader must have been a rich person before investing in forex trading,i am so sure that a forex pro can't invest thousands of dollars and expecting to earn a million dollars at the end of the year,regardless of the good skills and strategies that he/she has,still impossible to make a million dollars.

This is not a task to make a million dollars goal will mean of huge investments and business. It will be a long term goal and really need to focus in Forex trading as in major business. I don't think that you can achieve it in Forex by just days or few months but a long time.

When theirs a question of "why?" I always answer "why not?" For me we don't need to ask question why. We need to act on it right away and take a risk. Just imagine when theirs someone shouted take cover and you turn back and ask "why?" And find out that theirs a gunman shooting at random and you get hit. Do you think its worth it to ask "why?" first? lols.

It's definitely not a lottery that if you won, you will win million dollars. Earning good amount in Forex trading is a process that you don't need to rush because it's important that we give importance in every single thing that we do in Forex trading because big things start in small things.

Yeah forex isn't something you would hit a jackpot just by luck. So I would say that you would need to work harder for you to be more successful in forex. No one can make consistent profit in forex just by luck. Everything is by hard work.

And traders aren't going to just be relying in luck at all. They are traders so, they are relying on the information and in their analysis in the market. It's challenging that in Forex we both apply our knowledge and skills in maths and also in comprehension which applied in technical and fundamental analysis, respectively.

i am just trying to see if i would have enough time and motivation to learn forex . for now i am having difficult in finding time to learn forex. so i just hope that i would be able to manage my time. it is very much important in order to succeed in forex that you would have spend a lot of time in learning forex and be consistent with it.

many people who choose forex as a major work for them, because forex is a business that can generate a very large profit, but to be able to make forex as the biggest source of income for us, then we should be able to master the forex trading well, and also forex is a job that does not take up so much time that we have so many people who choose to trade forex

many people who choose forex as a major work for them, because forex is a business that can generate a very large profit, but to be able to make forex as the biggest source of income for us, then we should be able to master the forex trading well, and also forex is a job that does not take up so much time that we have so many people who choose to trade forex
Actually all business can generate large profit if we just know how to run that particular business. So trading in forex trading is more on commitment. Because if we don't commit ourselves in learning then chance are we will never going to earn at all. My earning percentage in forex trading is 10% to 30% a month. I guess other business has the same and even has higher earning percentage than me.

If we know the right way we can earn huge profits from our works, forex also become the most popular online business right now, so that is why many people want to become trader and want to earn more since there are lot of potential here and it is easy to start in forex.

Sure, forex is a best way for making profit. Forex is trading business so we can earn lots of money if we able to make good strategy. If you able to take good decision on time then definitely you will able to win from forex. Due to the lack of good strategy and knowledge about market many people loss their money.