• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

I have heard that Forex is a good method of earning money from the internet. But I have never used it. Can any one tell me why it is chosen over the others?

Thanks!

I Use forex and is excellent! I Think who is a easy and cool way to make money Online with low risk (In my Opinion)!

But, have a exellent method to earn a lot, only with experience friend ;)

What easy and cool way? well Forex is not an easy way of making money online it's very stressful especially when you lose in a trade that's why you can't call Forex as call when it makes you stress. Newbie always look Forex like this but it's actually not.

many people interested to trading in forex market because potential income. if compare with other business, the potential income in forex is highest. but before people start to enjoy get consistent profit in forex market, they should spend their time to educate them self with proper knowledge.

Well, for one forex trading is the larget trading market in the world. Its open 24 hours a day and you can do it from anywhere allowing you to be flexible even if you have a fulltime job. So if you put effort into it it can be a good source of additional income for you as you make profits from your trades.

Also for some people it's not just a good additional but there are some people who are making living with Forex trading because Forex is very profitable if you have the skills, and experienced to be able to make a profit in Forex trading.

Sincere to me to do great in forex you have to embed yourself with great wisdom.Moreso one has to be fully focused and cautious so as to know when to trade and when not to trade but really generally looking at forex it's another avenue to make money online.

it is very interesting to learn about forex. it is quite hard to learn forex but it is very rewarding though. and the potential to earn at the comfort of your own home is appealing to many people.

forex is a easy way to earn money in online . you only need to study and play smart .then you will earn the money slowly .

To be smartness might not be enough but wisdom would do the job better.The more forex is easy atimes the more it becomes difficult atimes likewise.One can make money from forex and that is made possible if the basics are understood.

A lot of people are trading in forex @monyitomon as they are able to make a living out of indeed. For some of us we are still either in the early or intermediary stages so we do it part-time although there are other experts who still prefer to do it parttime. Expert traders who do it on a fultime basis are able to generate profits that can sustain them.

Being a part time trader does not necessarily mean you would earn less that other full time trader. Even short trade can earn them a lot. As long as they are a good trader they can earn as well as full time trader

Definitely, there's no relation to the profits as traders can do whatever they wanted or what they feel in trading. As traders need to make good profits in the total trades they have. Since there were set ups we can make in forex that's why either you are scalper or long term trader you can earn good or big profits.

Lets just say its good money if you do your homework. Like any other way of earning online we must do our homework. I know forex trading is a very risky business and the best way to earn in forex is via learning. earning without learning will going to end up losing.

Lets just say its good money if you do your homework. Like any other way of earning online we must do our homework. I know forex trading is a very risky business and the best way to earn in forex is via learning. earning without learning will going to end up losing.

To simply put, you have to learn first, then earn later. This is just like an investment. Invest your time and commitment then it will pay you back at the right moment. It is important that you don't rush after you know that forex have a good potential for earning. You take it slow but sure. :)

Yeah i think practical knowledge should be added to theoretical knowledge by using a Demo account so that we wouldn't end up been frustrated out of forex.sincerely those enjoying forex today are those that sacrificed their time to learn it.

it is very much convenient to do forex trading. like every thing we need is all there online. we just need to take the opportunity to grab the opportunity to learn it althuogh it is not that easy to learn forex speically int eh beginning.

Yeah, learning about forex trading is quite easy now with the use of the internet. Unlike before when you really need to apply for a seminar or a training or buy books just to learn the basics, nowadays, you can get a lot of training materials for forex after a click of the mouse and these materials are being offered for free.

Earning from Forex can be easy if you take the time to educate yourself on the market. While you can earn a lot from this activity, a lot of people end up losing money due to blindly jumping into the activity. Even when you learn about the market, you are still going to lose money.