• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

thats right,i dont see any reason why forex will extinct,so many people are involved accross the globe and trading forex according to there favourite pairs,apart from the globe,in my locality,there are so many big stock markets around,and for my country that is under-developed to have such stock markets it really shows that forex is evolving

Sincerely day after day forex is getting better and better since guys nowadays dont mind putting much funds into it.i just hope guys would regularly be increasing the skill and knowledge because as the market grows bigger then our knowledge and skill acquisation should likewisely be increasing.

This is one thing when you invest much fund from here also be sure to invest much knowledge also because what I know is that knowledge is our wealth and its what can bring us success.
Thou I know forex is getting enough popularity due to lack of job offline and every body is searching for a way to earn some bucks.

yeah it can be said currency dealing successful business, but we have to know in enhance what is currency dealing and shall conform to any learning associated with currency dealing, if we have handled to expert the currency dealing then we can start to business currency dealing.

[MENTION=23]rexway[/MENTION],i think you are right,due the lack of work or unemployment so many people are now involved in forex not knowing the risks behind it,it would take at least about 8 months for a forex beginner to be able to trade and when the beginner started trading there is no guarantee that he would be successful

That is also true because many online earners are starting to look at forex as a alternative source of income instead of looking towards other offline jobs. One must just be careful in that forex is not going to be profitable for the beginner in the short-term as it takes a while to learn before you can earn. It should not be used as a short-term solution to financial woes at all.

Forex is the best site to earn money. I do hope that I can make something good out of this. So far so good that I'm earning. I just feel that its good to last long in here. I know its take lot of time to make good income in here. I know that in two to three years time I can say that I can be the best. But same time I don't feel that I can last long if I will not going to spend more time studying forex trading. That's why studying is continues if you want to continue earning in forex.

I think joining forex isn't a problem but every question that should be ringing to every willing trader is that,am i willing to gain in forex or to lose???such a question must be dealt with properly by a newbie.

- - - Updated - - -

I think joining forex isn't a problem but every question that should be ringing to every willing trader is that,am i willing to gain in forex or to lose???such a question must be dealt with properly by a newbie.

Once we learn about Forex trading then it will be easy for us I mean doing it I am not talking about profits. There are some Forums where we can gather some bonus to start with your trading so we can all start in Forex trading and know if we have any potential in this field.

Why forex is because,i have been earning with other investment programs but the fact that the open today and disappear tomorrow makes it frustrating and thats the reason why i started with forex trading,it is here to stay for ever and only requires knowlegde and skills then we will be able to earn consistent with it.

I joined in the forex business, I want to be successful and become a young millionaire. I want to make forex as the main job. I believe it can be successful in this business. I learned a profitable strategy and of course I tried to discipline as well

The main reason why i am amongst the forex trader because i want to earn some good money from here. We all know that forex trading is not an easy business at all, but a trader should always be able to make good results depending upon their knowledge and skills and for that a trader should always try to trade with confidence, As long as i am in the forex market, i will try to improve my confidence everytime.

Yes, Your thinking is right why forex used answer is Forex is biggest platform for everyone where we can earn money. here some forex benefit are 1. Market open 24hr daily, 2. High Liquidity, 3. Low Transaction Cost. That’s best place for me where I can earn more money. if you plan to start with forex, I will suggest start with demo account.

Forex is a potential market with high opportunities to earn money from it compared to any other financial markets in the world. Forex is not simply the largest financial markets in the world but there are many factors which led to this huge growth. With good learning and experience a person can make positive use of the Forex market and achieve his financial goals.

My friend urged me in to trading forex. I was really skeptical at first but as I learned more about how it works I got really excited. First of all, the forex market is the biggest market in the world, it's open 24 hours and is very liquid. And thankfully, profiforex, my broker, allows me to trade over the phone, which is so helpful. :D

My friend urged me in to trading forex. I was really skeptical at first but as I learned more about how it works I got really excited. First of all, the forex market is the biggest market in the world, it's open 24 hours and is very liquid. And thankfully, profiforex, my broker, allows me to trade over the phone, which is so helpful. :D
Why is phone trading is important to you? Its better that we trade online than trade in the phone. First how much will it going to cost you to call international phone? that's alone will going to eat your profit if any their is. Anyway I just check the broker sit profitforex and I did not find the call to trade feature. Can you give me the exact link in which I can few this details. thanks.

Possibly, he don't have computer yet and only available for him is through mobile phone. So far, it is indeed that in order to trade in Forex we will going to have use of computer, since the trading platform will have the better view and complete features and functions.

trading online? if we use mobile phone , that means we doesn't trading online?i just checked eddie's brokers and it provided terminal for iPhone and Android, so trading from phone is possible here, and that will not eat anything lol. and i think why forex because forex is one of the place where people can get money, and from my point of view, it is easy to start in forex rather than in other online business.

why forex, as forex is one of the best online businesses can generate large profits and of course very different from all the other business going but we should know that forex trading is a business that is so full of knowledge and we will benefit a lot very well with forex trading but can generate some money, we will get good knowledge and also a lot of experience of forex trading

Why is phone trading is important to you? Its better that we trade online than trade in the phone. First how much will it going to cost you to call international phone? that's alone will going to eat your profit if any their is. Anyway I just check the broker sit profitforex and I did not find the call to trade feature. Can you give me the exact link in which I can few this details. thanks.

Dude, I do not call the broker. I have a trading platform on my phone which I use to trade. I don't think I can post links on this site. just google profiforex if you're asking about them. I prefer using my phone cause it's easier when I go outside or do the groceries, ect. I use my pc when I'm at home.