• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

Many reason why people involve in forex. But majority will said that money is main motivation. No doubt that this business offering high potential income. And since leverage available, traders can start trading even with small amount of capital. When see the fact that forex profitable and affordable, reasonable if many people interested with this business.

Many reason why people involve in forex. But majority will said that money is main motivation. No doubt that this business offering high potential income. And since leverage available, traders can start trading even with small amount of capital. When see the fact that forex profitable and affordable, reasonable if many people interested with this business.
majority join forex trading simply because of the money and I don't think that anybody can doubt this
but personally for me I think that in forex trading we can still learn others things aside from the money factor,so the real thing Is that each and every one of us have their own personal reason of joining this business.
for me I came to forex so I can support myself financially its not bad if we can just tell the real truth so others can follow

First of all forex is the exchange of foreign currency open twenty four a day and five day a week. It is an online business that is done from the comfort of your home. It is true that it is a highly profitable business but you must be knowledgeable to profit.

First of all forex is the exchange of foreign currency open twenty four a day and five day a week. It is an online business that is done from the comfort of your home. It is true that it is a highly profitable business but you must be knowledgeable to profit.
I think in every business we should do something like that also, if you look at how many people that loss or earn money in forex, then we must have good knowledge about it and also more experience about it.

There are so many reasons why we must do forex trading this is a very good way to trade as this business do bring us the type of profit which we need but first our knowledge need to be lifeted

Earning is a main cause to join forex. It is a good business for part time and home based work. People of all age and sex can do trading at their own will according to thie easy investments.Forex market had low requirements so I did forex to get money for myself.

Because forex is one of the best job for people who really love this kind of business(i mean a high risk business), less than some hours some traders can get less about $10 if they have bigger capitals.

Because forex is one of the best job for people who really love this kind of business(i mean a high risk business), less than some hours some traders can get less about $10 if they have bigger capitals.

I don't think so if any trader uses high lots or high risk for trading then he can survive for a long time in forex market. High risk trading is not adviseable by any professional trader.

dear i like it because we can get the real profit in forex .we have to trade in forex and after that we can get our profit but we have to learn the forex first to take profit in forex so learn the basic of the forex to gain profit.

Forex could also take a center stage among most other online businesses because of the low start up capital. The major hindrance to most other people who want to start up something is that of funds, in any case, if with Forex, the trader can start up without much thought about the start up capital.

Well, forex trading is one of the business which can be started with lowest amount and can change your lifestyle. Yes, it is true that for that you need adequate knowledge about forex trading and have to give good effort.

Foreign Exchange or what we called as Forex is a business where you can trade anywhere and anytime without seeing your status or the place where you trade. As long as it is in business days and the market still open for sure. This greater degree of flexibility which make forex different than others.

That is because these market provide all those wishing to start earning on market in the nearest time. Thanks to such brokers as Freshforex, even beginners can start trading without initial capital just with the help of bonus account.

Brokers which are exist right now already good enough for most people, thanks for this booming financialization we can trade from anywhere and people who involved in this thing see forex as the most suitable investment because of its dynamic movement and also flexibility.

Brokers which are exist right now already good enough for most people, thanks for this booming financialization we can trade from anywhere and people who involved in this thing see forex as the most suitable investment because of its dynamic movement and also flexibility.
You are right! Most of all try to win this great competitions among thousands of broker companies and offer quite profitable trading conditions.

The best part about forex trading is the market can not be manipulated for a long time. Even central banks can move the market for a short while. It is decentralized and everybody has a chance to make a fortune.

But still be able to manipulated and who know because of that manipulation people will change their perspective and going on to the same direction like what central bank did, and we already see many cases like this when one currency suddenly getting oversell or overbought.

Forex is a business that has a very high gain, with the advantage that it is much to choose forex trading. let alone to start this business, we do not need a big capital, with a small capital such as $ 1, we've been able to start trading

It is not really farm because it is a pure speculative and more speculative than farming. It is a business with very high gain yet it means it is very profitable too. You don't need big capital thanks to leverage feature that broker nowaday has.

Forex is important. Forex very useful for me. many of the benefits we can get from forex, therefore we need to constantly improve trading skills were good so we will be able to profit from forex