• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

Actually, we the people come into Forex for earning money very rapidly. but practically due to lack of exact trading knowledge by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss. so, according to my trading experience , I think ,before earning money from this volatile trading place we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time.

Well not only newbies, sometimes experienced traders also fall for rapid earning. If one is not careful and does not follow their trading plan then this can happen to anyone.

Forex is a market place where people come into for changing their life very rapidly by money. But practically 90% traders are loser from this volatile trading place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, we the people who want to try make money by Forex , first of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. That’s why we have to pass in a long time in here. Because success is related with a long term process in this market place.

In Forex trading for earning money very rapidly we the traders first of all have to make sure the best broker which always ensures best trading environment for trading by providing a wide range of trading technologies. Because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly with support of this market place that I have started as a newcomer. Firstly I have acquired proper trading knowledge by passing a long time , now I can make profit consistency without any bog losses , because now I know how to manage money in Forex.

Forex trading business is the most standard way of money making! Such as, here I can use pending orders, if I get any historical level of market then I use pending order strategy so willingly! Without any good entry point, I don’t open my trading chart because it kills my trading momentum! In addition, I am very sensitive on my entry quality!

I have heard that Forex is a good method of earning money from the internet. But I have never used it. Can any one tell me why it is chosen over the others?

Thanks!

In a word, because of financial freedom! I can earn enough money here quite comfortably! On the other hand, there is no physical hard work in Forex; that’s way I am here!

I started trading forex because it is thought that in so doing currency trading can be free time, whenever and just follow the ideal conditions to do orders only

Right now I am making 20% monthly return here, it’s a decent monthly return by comparing with any kind of off line profession! Even, I am not interested in others offline profession right now.

As a master place to practice Forex trading in a proper way there is no alternative way to trade demo account. But practically we don’t believe the importance of this trading place especially the beginners. As a result we are becoming loser due to lack of exact market principle.

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.

Obviously for money. Forex is a currency market where cash is included. Retail traders do trading for financial benefit. I am moreover not exception to that. I in like manner just need to benefit in forex. It also gives the easy access from the comfort of your home. It can give you the freedom of money and time.

Majority of the traders in the spot forex market trades for financial gain Anderson. That is not a big deal but what matter is what is the reason behind joining the market. Many enter in to the market with visions of short term gains but some realize that it can be much more than that.

Forex market is a historic market with its own values and ethics. It is the largest money market in the world where trillions of dollars are exchanged on the daily basis and market stays open 24 hours a week from monday to Friday. So the market offers good rewards for your hard work. Best of luck!

The best advice i can give to a new trader is that don't trade just to satisfy your ego. Many people take forex trading as a personal challenge and harm themselves because of it. Don't let your testosterone get in the way of success.

Why forex? Why not? Forex has endless possibilities. It has the potential to change your life forever. You only need a sound brain, a laptop and internet to succeed in forex. Forex is worth it if you are hardworking and determined.

Foreign Exchange is a business where you get open opportunities to grab at the particular moments. You always get a chance to get profit if you are a sensible and clever person. Here, you have to work with the emotional strength and confidence!

Why forex? Why not? Forex has endless possibilities. It has the potential to change your life forever. You only need a sound brain, a laptop and internet to succeed in forex. Forex is worth it if you are hardworking and determined.

I got your point; but can you please mention the ratio of your monthly return? I am just curious to know.