• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

I'm still hard to used my money in forex..
can anyone give me the detail how to make money in forex
How I wish its just that easy. But problem is that forex learning is very complicated and many steps type of learning.
But try to visit babypips website. its good site to learn forex trading especially for beginners like you.
I don't think its worth it to invest money in forex trading right away so if you want to experience forex trading better try to trade using demo instead.

We can learn a lot from forex indeed although as you have said that's not that easy to learn forex. But with patience and hard work you can learn forex well.

Yes, if you are not earning good in Forex trading yet then don't invest your money you can find some brokers that giving a bonus but that's actually not enough you will need to post in Fore Forums to get some bonus to start trading. Yes, patience, and hard work is the key.

A bridge to me can't be constructed in a day it requires a step by step thing that likewise includes trading in forex.sincerely the basics of forex should be clearly understood before dabling into it anyday anytime.

i just chose forex because of the many promotion of the brkers. so i think that we shoudl take advantage of getting free capital if you post on forex forums. so i got motivated to post on the forex forum.

Same thing in here, I am choosing Forex because I can earn some good amount in here when I become a skilled trader because we can earn some bonus to trade in Forex without depositing any single dime from our account, and also not all people know about it, so it's your advantage about it.

I am not going to say it's the best for all of traders as not all traders are actually making a profit. It's only great for good and expert traders.

We know traders are going to experience losing trades. So far as you can and how you really determined to trade and make good profits you need to spend some time and some capital to finally get over with losing experience. I know that we can't tell when but its the best for traders who really want to have forex trading.

I really think that forex is best for all that are determined to become better traders themselves. Expert traders did not wake up one day and become sucessful. They had to work at it to get to where they are and if you are to choose forex and intend to make good money out of it then you must be willing to do what is required to become sucessful at it.

yes i think this is the best to earn extra moey from home only. we don't have to pay a big amount of fee to become part of forex. we just need to invest something even just a small amount. and so it is more convenient ot do it at home.

Forex is not for everyone. While it is a fluid market allowing you to earn a large amount of money within a day, most people will lose tons of money. It is important to be very cautious in the market. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

not for every one indeed. but for anyone who would be interested enough to learn and is patient enough to start with small goal on forex. this is not for people who just want to put small amount of work and then gain a lot of money. this is for people who are willing to put a lot of work to be successful.

I know that its good to be true to have here just small time then able to make huge profits because it will require traders to have best opportunity to see good market condition for them to make here good entry. There's no doubt we have potential to earn huge profits but it will also need huge trading capital.

Why not? this is always my answer to the question if people asking me, "why?". Its because theirs just too many answer why but I really don't understand why not. That's why I always ask why not if they ask me why. Simply because I have a good reason why I do it. If I think its not good do you think I will do it? that's why. why not?

It's for everyone who are interested in Forex because it's not really for everyone if they don't even have any knowledge in Forex trading that's why if they are interested in Forex trading then they must have the patience, and hard work to start their Forex trading journey.

I'm some how happy that right now I have five active account in forex. I have one active account in uwcfx one active account in liteforex and two active account in instaforex. I'm planning to stabilize one account after another then after that I'm going to make good with this broker site. I'm also thinking of depositing in forex broker sites that I already joined and invest in paypal also.

its very good question my dear,well forex is best in my way because here trading is so much easy and if we have any problem we can ask from our senior aand other friends and they did always help us.i m enjoying good profit here and i never want to leave forex coz its become my habit and i give it time about 4 to 5 hours daily so hard to leave it

re. why forex?

forex is the fastest growing market now a days. it has great returns and benefits for the traders and investors. it is really great platform for such investors in the currencies.

But forex is risky tradwbut still it's worth it because we can learn to do it at the comfort of our own home. So i think that forex indeed has some advantages for us than others.

Risk is just a matter in mind set. If you are holding a knife if its not risky? But if your a cook you can slice anything so fast and your not afraid to get cut. Although some Chef do cut them self its a rare situation and I think this is the same in forex trading also. If you are a professional trader risk is just a word without a threat. But if your not professional trader then you are in danger of getting MC most of the time if your not careful.