• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why Forex?

A lot of things in life is risky, but before engaging yourselves you must ask yourself is you are prepared with such risk, though I am doing Forex because I can gather some capital with different Forex Forums so in that way it's really lessen the risk as I am not depositing money came from my pocket.

This days many people have become the forex trading as there potential income and that the reason many are very much interested in forex trading . and here all the online earnings the forex trading is the online one which give you huge income so many people are showing there interest in forex trading this day .

Yes, many of us looking on the potential earnings that we can earn in Forex trading because Forex is a profitable business only if you know what are you doing because it is equally profitable, and risky because you may blow your account funds in here.

yeah it is only a good potential earnings. but there is no assurance that we would earn from the forex well. so it is not easy to earn from forex. but at least you can study well so you can have the chance to earn from it.

That's why when you think that you are still not prepare yet then I guess we can just simply participate in different contest of a Forex broker actually I joined in a contest, but I forgot about it because I was so busy so I didn't able to participate.

contest trading is good to test our trading skill and specially is system. before jump into real account, demo and contest trading is best to prepare ourself. forex is good source to create good income but we should know that forex is also risky. preparation is very important.

yeah it is only a good potential earnings. but there is no assurance that we would earn from the forex well. so it is not easy to earn from forex. but at least you can study well so you can have the chance to earn from it.

Since there is no assurance of those profits this is indeed why you need to prepare yourself in order to give yourself a better chance of making profits. There are good profits to be made in forex only if you arm yourself with the right knowledge, acquire experience and use them when trading.

We have lots of time to prepare and to recover from our losses in forex. We should not be too much in a hurry as we need to plan everything and prepare ourselves so we would be successful

Patience is the key to success in forex. Right now I notice that if I going to maintain 20% to 30% profit a month I can reach breakeven point in 10 months more or less. I know some will say that's a long wait. But compare to other business I don't see any reason why 10 months is a long wait. beside if you put your money in the bank its going to take 5 years to double your money and even more.

Indeed there's a lot of patience involved on forex. As it's not easy to learn forex. When I am learning forex that it was very hard for me to learn forex and sometimes I just feel impatient to learn a lot on this site as well.

Patience is really important indeed in forex trading. If you try and rush the learning process then you will not absorb all the necessary info to make you a good trader. The same as in the demo account where you need to go through your paces until results show that you may do well in a real account.

all problem about trading will not appear in the same time. to know all potential problem, a trader need to regularly practice and when a problem appear, trader should patient to solve them. the problem cannot be ignored only because the solve of these problem difficult to search. its why patience and determination is imporant to have by a trader.

This is why forex has a never ending learning process because you will always find ways to improve yourself as a trader and therefore maximize your trades. As a trader you will need to learn from the losses that you make and make sure that you look for solutions to better yourself moving forward.

Why forex I think the reason why I went to the forex market is just for me to make money which I think is the only thing that drive me to forex trading.
Forex give me choice to earn from the comfort of home,so this are just few of the reason why forex ?on my side.

Well, there are many people who are saying that it's easy to make money on Forex trading, but of course I don't support this 100% because there is no assurance in here, when you make profit today, you don't know what will you face at the next day.

Although there's no assurance of making money in forex every time we trade but if you are a good trader I think that there's a big chance that you would earn something well on forex. So it's still good to invest in forex as long as you have been a good trader.

Its because right now forex is the only online business that I can think of that I can really make good money. I hope that I can really be rich doing forex trading. I'm hoping that in few years I can say that I make the right decision in investing in forex trading. I know to many forex trading is a waste of time and if get MC is a waste of money but for me its an opportunity.

Yeqhits great option for us as we hardly have any choice sometimes as other kind of income is not as easy ot start. So at least we can start right away in forex anytime we want to. So we just have it learn forex pretty well to make good use of it.

Still, I wanted to have some profits and earnings in forex. I know that I don't try to be in hyip but when it comes to investment I just want forex trading. Forex is always stable and our broker don't have problems or issues in the payment process or deposits. I just hope to gather more of the funds to trade.

Still, I wanted to have some profits and earnings in forex. I know that I don't try to be in hyip but when it comes to investment I just want forex trading. Forex is always stable and our broker don't have problems or issues in the payment process or deposits. I just hope to gather more of the funds to trade.

For me if I were to compare forex to hyip it would be an easy choice for me to choose Forex over HYIP. In forex you do have coontrol over the outcome of your trades and whether they result in profits or otherwise. In HYIP you simply just invest then hope and pray that the admin does payout to you.